• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

sickening feeling looking in mirror

I know that feel bro. I am not ugly by societys standards, but neotenous and low dimorphism. Tren will hopefully save my life.

I feel you.

Yesterday I misclicked on video call on Skype and the webcam from my laptop at the side of me gave me a full raw side profile shot.

Instant bad mood for the rest of the day.

Techno Viking said:
scar_face40 said:
I feel you.

Yesterday I misclicked on video call on Skype and the webcam from my laptop at the side of me gave me a full raw side profile shot.

Instant bad mood for the rest of the day.

THIS HAPPENS TO ME TOO

I caught myself on the screen of my iphone when outside on a sunny day a few weeks back, my face was a legit 2/10 in the reflection and within seconds I went from semi-happy (was out in the sun and working) to pissed off for the entire day, I felt like garbage and I had butterflies in my stomach for the rest of the day

I went for a walk in bright sunlight earlier in the year, and took a small mirror with me. I looked like PURE GARBAGE. Literally looked like an ugly little cretenous 13 year old boy. Fuck I looked like shit.

Weaselface

Joke
I feel you; after carefully combing my locks I took out a hand mirror and beheld my face in 3D — faced with my diminutive peanut skull and completely ineffective Norwood-coverup I could only gobble some Benzos and crawl in under the duvet.

Darkman

Rotter
Legit. This is especially bad when you're a framecel. I eat like a horse to get bigger, and then run in front of the mirror and lie to myself that i've visibly put on a few pounds after a big meal.

Vertu

Joke
Nah I don't know these feels.

I just got back from playing basketball for an hour in the sun. I look in the mirror, my skin literally radiating with this color tone:

And I just can't help to smile, note: I'm not even that facially handsome (only to some bitches)

So if I feel this way, imagine how some LEGIT handsome cunt feels?