Shut this Fucking Forum Down, It is NOT Redpilled

zyzz007

Lookism God
So many feminist brainwashed manginas and women worshippers on here telling me:
- Women are superior to men.
- Women are better than men.
- If I just point out the misandry women do to men, then I am a woman hater.
- Women get to choose this or that and we incels shud respect them and even allow women to cut our dicks off since we dont give them vagina tingles.

What phaggots and weak beta males on here, u deserve to be incels. This is the most PINK pilled shit I have ever heard in my fucking life. U guys are NOT males, u are shemales. 
Just shut this forum down or rename it to WomanWorship.net or CuckholdCentral.net.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Ignoring men with recessed chins =/= misandry, you walking bluepill.
No women ignoring men who are unattractive is not misandry. 
Its women using and abusing unattractive men and leading them on and even abusing attractive men and shaming them and taking them to the cleaners in divorce, this is misandry.

zyzz007 said:
Ignoring men with recessed chins =/= misandry, you walking bluepill.
Its women using and abusing unattractive men and leading them on and even abusing attractive men and shaming them and taking them to the cleaners in divorce, this is misandry.
Good looking, successful men typically have happy, respectful wives.

Swallow the redpill: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

:cage:

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Good looking, successful men typically have happy, respectful wives.

Swallow the redpill: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

:cage:
No YOU swallow the redpill, I have met countless good looking wealthy men since I was a little child whose wives are CUNTS, materialistic, disrespectful to him and cheats on him and even hates him. Wealth and looks cannot save u. That is the true redpill YOU need to take. 
I am not the problem, its women who are cunts, this gynocentric society and feminist brainwashed manginas who worship women like YOU who are the problem.