Shut it down will be go mainstream

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
I laugh every time I hear it outside of this forum. It actually happens more often than you'd think

"shut it down"... shit has me rolling on the floor
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
it's the next LDAR

my lecturer used LDAR today and gave me a franco wink
 

BuxomZygos

Banned
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,699
Reputation
1
ketzdinio said:
I laugh every time I hear it outside of this forum. It actually happens more often than you'd think

"shut it down"... shit has me rolling on the floor
People say shut it down?
 

ketzdinio

Slayer
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,584
Reputation
0
BuxomZygos said:
ketzdinio said:
I laugh every time I hear it outside of this forum. It actually happens more often than you'd think

"shut it down"... shit has me rolling on the floor
People say shut it down?
I just heard it in a movie or a vidya recently, can't remember what it was. It has a different meaning of course, yeah still pretty funny tho lmao  :lol:
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
it came from rap songs, by Ll Cool J, Busta Rhymes, Dmx, Onyx etc.
 

dead_inside

Incel
Joined
Dec 27, 2015
Messages
180
Reputation
1
"shut it down" been posted to every thread on the fourchan politics board for years since like 2012 or something like that
 

BuxomZygos

Banned
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
4,699
Reputation
1
dead_inside said:
"shut it down" been posted to every thread on the fourchan politics board for years since like 2012 or something like that
 
Top