Show and tell was the hardest part in school

You have the chance to boost your status or go to sub zero. People were bringing in their pets fucking instant 5 point boost in status. I think I brought a yo yo to school, what was I thinking nobody cares about a yo yo.

Ascended

Coper
So you're blaming your pathetic incel existence on one time you showed a yoyo like 20 years ago?

I'm sure that must be the reason buddy.

Edit: I remember those flashing light yoyos with the sounds were hot shit in my school though.. Everyone crowded around and watched.

Ascended said:
So you're blaming your pathetic incel existence on one time you showed a yoyo like 20 years ago?

Edit: I remember those flashing light yoyos with the sounds were hot shit in my school though.. Everyone crowded around and watched.
Please tell me you know i'm joking

Ascended

Coper
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Ascended said:

Yes it made me lol, but it's funny to play along and confuse the 95% aspie contingent on this forum.

Ascended said:
FramecelQuasimodo said:
 Yes it made me lol, but it's funny to play along and confuse the 95% aspie contingent on this forum.
Fuck, I should of said your coping and I would of been a slayer if I would of brought a dog to school