should you get braces as recommended by a surgeon or can i trust the local dentist

machinegun

Joke
i want to fix my crooked lower upper teeth... can i trust my local surgeon or do i need to do some nerd/aspie research about it? im too lazy tbh

niz

Whatever you do don't get teeth extracted. Braces themselves are fine.

machinegun

Joke
niz said:

yeah i will never extract shit

lickly my wisdom teeth grew ok

so braces are ok? do i need to ask for specific braces? old school braces better than invisalign and so on?

Anchilles

Joke
machinegun said:
niz said:

so braces are ok? do i need to ask for specific braces? old school braces better than invisalign and so on?

Niz is right extraction ruin the face, i got myself the "Damon"Braces,   they are a lot smoother than the traditional one because they are self ligating and the traditional braces use rubber bands on the whole brackets. I am not saying the tradional braces are bad but they tend to put more pressure and you  get more sore.

Anchilles said:
machinegun said:

Niz is right extraction ruin the face, i got myself the "Damon"Braces,   they are a lot smoother than the traditional one because they are self ligating and the traditional braces use rubber bands on the whole brackets. I am not saying the tradional braces are bad but they tend to put more pressure and you  get more sore.

No one here is answering OP.

The question is if you can get your teeth aligned with for example damons, then years later get jaw surgery, or if everything should be planned because you may need to align the teeth a certain way to match the movement of the jaw when the surgery happens or something.

Anchilles

Joke
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:
Anchilles said:

The question is if you can get your teeth aligned with for example damons, then years later get jaw surgery, or if everything should be planned because you may need to align the teeth a certain way to match the movement of the jaw when the surgery happens or something.

Damon braces will definitely align your teeth as other braces do, but why the hell would you want a jaw surgery?

machinegun

Joke
Anchilles said:
SixFootSixWhiteMeso said:

Damon braces will definitely align your teeth as other braces do, but why the hell would you want a jaw surgery?

eeh maybe because our jaw is recessed?

Anchilles

Joke
machinegun said:
Anchilles said:

eeh maybe because our jaw is recessed?

Why don't you mew,chew hard gum and Face pull instead of this surgery?