I believe their supposed to be apart 0.5mm

Mughal

Banned
Heterophobic said:
Mughal said:
OP never asked about clenching.

:bye:
watch the vid faget don't raise my blood pressure
Can't right now. But the tongue can't push up properly without the teeth being together and you can't swallow properly either. Teeth should always be together for proper development.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Mughal said:
Heterophobic said:
watch the vid faget don't raise my blood pressure
Can't right now. But the tongue can't push up properly without the teeth being together and you can't swallow properly either. Teeth should always be together for proper development.
swallowing they should be together

in rest there should be a slight gap like a mm between the teeth

Mughal

Banned
Heterophobic said:
Mughal said:
swallowing they should be together

in rest there should be a slight gap like a mm between the teeth
Legit. But I can't push upwards without teeth together?

Brostorm

Normie
Usually if the jaw muscles are completely relaxed the teeth don't touch. There are physiological differences from person to person though, so this might not be universal.

lltvyr

Slayer
wtf. go to school and take some dentistry classes or smth. normal interocclusal distance or freeway space is 2--4 mm. my dentist even says it doesn't matter at all how much it is, just do what you want, but don't keep them together.
but the textbooks say 2--4 mm

Mughal

Banned
lltvyr said:
wtf. go to school and take some dentistry classes or smth. normal interocclusal distance or freeway space is 2--4 mm. my dentist even says it doesn't matter at all how much it is. just do what you want, but don't keep them together
why not? more pressure on palate.

paulus

Banned
Brostorm said:
Usually if the jaw muscles are completely relaxed the teeth don't touch. There are physiological differences from person to person though, so this might not be universal.
Legit

// Infolinks