Should social media be abolished?

It's ruining society.  

Well it already has ruined society.  

Should it be abolished?  Thoughts.  

Incites too much envy within people, and people glamorize and sugar coat their lives so much of that envy isn't even warranted.  Disconnects people from real socialization.  Really starves the world of genuine love in many ways.  Beauty standards have never been higher and as problematic as today as thanks to social media.  We need to kill this fucking shit with fire.  I don't want to turn my life, and my son's life into a motherless genetic warfare but I feel as though that's what I'll have to do.

PurpleDildo said:
people with a fkin life don't use it that much
People with a life are either

Blue Pilled and thus not worth mentioning

Red Pilled and have ascended and are truly enjoying life

James Franco

Slayer
doesn't really change anything for normal socially adjusted people 

they've been kickin it just fine before social media as they are now

James Franco said:

It'll get worse with newer gens though since they'll be exposed to it earliest age possible.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
James Franco said:

It'll get worse with newer gens though since they'll be exposed to it earliest age possible.
you are moronic af my nephew is early 20's and he hasn't used fb for nearly 3 years he still has friends and gets laid too

and unlike you he never knew of forums as well, let alone post on them for years

IceCutter

Gigachad
TrickleDown said:
It's ruining society.  

Incites too much envy within people, and people glamorize and sugar coat their lives so much of that envy isn't even warranted.  Disconnects people from real socialization.  Really starves the world of genuine love in many ways.  Beauty standards have never been higher and as problematic as today as thanks to social media.  We need to kill this fucking shit with fire.  I don't want to turn my life, and my son's life into a motherless genetic warfare but I feel as though that's what I'll have to do.
:cage:

Kys

IceCutter said:
TrickleDown said:
It's ruining society.  

:cage:

Kys
Raise a chad into this world through hormone manipulation and biobloc