Should I tell my sister to stop mouth breathing?

IsaacNewton

Coper
My sister is still growing up and I noticed she was developing the typical mouth breather profile so I asked her if she was mouth breathing and she said yes. Should I let let her know that it's bad and she should stop mouth breathing or should I just keep my mouth shut so that she doesn't become an insanely hypergamous 7/10

I tried to tell my brother and he listened the first time, but after a while he just ignored me because I got angry whenever I saw him moutbreathing. I doubt she'll listen tbh.

IsaacNewton

Coper
icantbelieveit said:
I tried to tell my brother and he listened the first time, but after a while he just ignored me because I got angry whenever I saw him moutbreathing. I doubt she'll listen tbh.
:crying:

What a shame, you could've saved him from inceldom

Mughal

Banned
IsaacNewton said:
My sister is still growing up and I noticed she was developing the typical mouth breather profile so I asked her if she was mouth breathing and she said yes. Should I let let her know that it's bad and she should stop mouth breathing or should I just keep my mouth shut so that she doesn't become an insanely hypergamous 7/10
Are you serious?

ethniccoper said:
When is it too late to stop mouthbreathing
Really, never.

FireHaze

Gigachad
She'll be a hypergamous slut regardless so at least tell her to stop for her health.

Browcel

Chad
Yes. Don't be a dick. She's your sister; don't make her suffer being ugly.

Ryu

Staff member
icantbelieveit said:
Same thing happens when I tell family members they do it for a day then forget. It makes me sad but i dont want to sound like an autist and keep telling them to mew.

IsaacNewton

Coper
I don't want to tell my sister to mew, just want to tell her to stop mouth breathing lol

Show her evidence on what happens when you mouth breathe; the implications it has on facial aesthetics. Then red pill her about how facial aesthetics are the most important thing in life, especially for a woman.

Harbinger

Normie
icantbelieveit said:
legit same thing. I told my brother he's like okay but he still doesn't do it.

kibo

Chad
IsaacNewton said:
I don't want to tell my sister to mew, just want to tell her to stop mouth breathing lol
fair enough but one includes the other unfortunately

how old is she? if she is 13+, fuck her already. Fill her open mouth with your dick. that will teach her to either never let her mouth open again or to continuously keep it open and take cocks in it.

D.R.

Banned
She has a vagina, it's not too relevant for her to be ideal looking.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Lol some people on this site are seriously fucking retarded, learn to troll.

SEAN O said:
how old is she? if she is 13+, fuck her already. Fill her open mouth with your dick. that will teach her to either never let her mouth open again or to continuously keep it open and take cocks in it.

:nice: