should i stop being gay for this girl? (story) rate her please.

imgay123

Incel
-before my genio i would NEVER get attention from white women.
-i was only temporarily gay because of my subhuman chin. gay dudes have shit standards anyways.
-i decided to test out my mostly unswollen genio in the field. went to a bar to have a burger and noticed the bar tender seemed more "animated" to serve me. 
-i looked like complete shit--just got back from the gym sauna, was wearing flip flops, long sleeve shirt, pants.
-asking myself if those are really iois etc
-decide to write my number on the receipt along with "thanks!"
-she has a nose ring and arm tat, is 21 (normally i find those repulsive on women, but i figured what the hell)

-2 hours later i get a text "Hey, you wear flip flops to the gym often?"
-rate boyos

imgay123

Incel
Autistic permavirgin said:
imgay123 said:
i autistically put her phone number into facebook.
holy fuark i want to gargle that girls piss,

what is your overall face rating before and after the surgury
before? i would say psl 3.5....after prolly a psl 4.5. you can look through my threads for the before / after.

y6y5y6

Gigachad
aren't you temporarily gay?

well, I'd fuck her if I wasn't doing anything, but wouldn't LTR

REDDITLINKPOSTER

beta irl
That's a cute "opener" on her part.

God knows I'd fuck the living poop out of her angus 

I'd say 5.2

imgay123 said:
Autistic permavirgin said:
holy fuark i want to gargle that girls piss,

what is your overall face rating before and after the surgury
before? i would say psl 3.5....after prolly a psl 4.5. you can look through my threads for the before / after.
i saw the lower third results,  how is the rest of your face, are you going to get other procedures, and that girl definately looks good enough for most nonstandardcels

imgay123

Incel
imgay123 said:
i saw the lower third results,  how is the rest of your face, are you going to get other procedures, and that girl definately looks good enough for most nonstandardcels

do i say this?

hbbx1997

Chad
imgay123 said:

do i say this?
Go ahead yboyoI , shell love it

imgay123 said:

do i say this?
lmao at this, if you do this top kek

i also loled that you only go to the sauna at the gym, I went once and a guy was giving another one head lol

imgay123

Incel
imgay123 said:
nw2, not too much thinning on the crown. im looking into HT / hairline lowering, not sure which i should get. MT2 + roids up next.