Should I run Bill Cosby Game?

So what do they think should happen? We should jail a guy 30 years later after he supposedly raped them because they feel used and abused? They have 0 evidence to support their claims. LOL!

IcedEarth

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
So what do they think should happen? We should jail a guy 30 years later after he supposedly raped them because they feel used and abused? They have 0 evidence to support their claims. LOL!
it's an orchestrated event, he pissed on somebody and now this is his revenge, stuff like this is very common in my country

IcedEarth said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
it's an orchestrated event, he pissed on somebody and now this is his revenge, stuff like this is very common in my country
You mean they are setting him up?

IcedEarth

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
IcedEarth said:
some might be legit, but I bet he just fucked them and it was mutual and now they are bribed to tell bs, probably because this dumb nigger got drunk at a private party and told a megarich kike to gas himself

there are too many victims out of the blue, most of them would have come out decades ago

IcedEarth said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
some might be legit, but I bet he just fucked them and it was mutual and now they are bribed to tell bs, probably because this dumb nigger got drunk at a private party and told a megarich kike to gas himself

there are too many victims out of the blue, most of them would have come out decades ago
Legit. I guess most of them want fame or some financial compensation if it gets handed out.