Should I print off Lookism.net business cards and hand them out to incels @ uni?

Should we hand out Lookism.net Business Cards?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • OP is a fag

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

IsaacNewton

Coper
Title, we could rapidly increase the user base through this method and successfully lookspill entire university campuses, this would truly be a great feat to achieve in 2016. I propose we all print off these business cards and hand them out to obvious aspies and ugly incels. 

Make 2016 the year of the Incel!

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
Title, we could rapidly increase the user base through this method and successfully lookspill entire university campuses, this would truly be a great feat to achieve in 2016. I propose we all print off these business cards and hand them out to obvious aspies and ugly incels. 

I always picture you as a 5'4 version of Isaac Newton who looks and dresses exactly as your avi does

strong username to abstract thinking in thread content ratio

IsaacNewton

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
I always picture you as a 5'4 version of Isaac Newton who looks and dresses exactly as your avi does

strong username to abstract thinking in thread content ratio
Lol, I like to think I dress quite well but this is probably just me coping. Skinny jeans+t shirt+nice coat usually, fucking hate being coatmogged though, it's the worst of all mogs for me.

Do it matrix style brah. Add them on facebook as a hot girl, get them to meet somewhere. When they arrive, reveal that you are actually a redpiller. Give them the choice of a red and blue pill. If they take the blue you give them a pua book and send them on their way preaching "confidence". If they take the redpill you take them to a bar and tell them about looks theory, hypergamy, hedonic treadmill, age pill etc, as well as a url to this site.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Ashes to Ashes said:
Do it matrix style brah. Add them on facebook as a hot girl, get them to meet somewhere. When they arrive, reveal that you are actually a redpiller. Give them the choice of a red and blue pill. If they take the blue you give them a pua book and send them on their way preaching "confidence". If they take the redpill you take them to a bar and tell them about looks theory, hypergamy, hedonic treadmill, age pill etc, as well as a url to this site.
:what:

J

Jordy

Ashes to Ashes said:
:clap:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
Ashes to Ashes said:
:what:
:cage:

Emil_King

Normie
Ashes to Ashes said:

:glasses:

shlayer

Slayer
Ashes to Ashes said:
:clap:
[hr]
Yo isacc you should actualy do it tho.

assburger

Gigachad
no, keep nts out ffs

on the other hand, they can probably confirm my theories

OnTheRun

Slayer
Ashes to Ashes said:
:cage: :cage2: :boat: :tyson: :lmfao:

this guy

Magnus

Lookism God
IsaacNewton said:

You should do it man srs

IsaacNewton

Coper
Magnus said:
IsaacNewton said:

You should do it man srs
paulus said:
Yeah but not directly - stay incognito dude
Legit handing them out tomorrow, I printed off 5 because I don't want to send too many people here at once, not entirely sure how to hand them out either though since I don't want my identity to be compromised.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Ashes to Ashes said: