should I play sport/exercise still?

allindaeyes

Banned
Honestly I am very low energy, and down most of the time. I've played sport all of my life but want to quit now, should I? Or will it help my development still at 16? I will only do it if theres a chance it will improve my development especially height

lookz

Chad
YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM YESSS U ARE 16 GO TO GYM

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol you moron pullups can still make your shoulder and chest wider

The male body should ideally be exercising often from the age of 11 through 25 to reach its true genetic potential. Exercising will make you feel great after, and the glow will last the entire day. It is also one of the most beneficial things you can do for your health and appearance especially when your growing.

I was stupid not to be continually exercising when I was in my teens, and knowing what you know, you'd be an absolute retard not to

Anakind

King of Chads
Ceaselessly said:
The male body should ideally be exercising often from the age of 11 through 25 to reach its true genetic potential. Exercising will make you feel great after, and the glow will last the entire day. It is also one of the most beneficial things you can do for your health and appearance especially when your growing.

I was stupid not to be continually exercising when I was in my teens, and knowing what you know, you'd be an absolute retard not to
If we could just turn back time...

IcedEarth

Slayer
also you OP you are a fucking idiot for not hitting on every woman you can and you shitpost here in this asylum, because hs girls are curious and unaware of their value on the dating scene, that's the biggest fucking mistake you made and it will cost your life quality significantly

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
also you OP you are a fucking idiot for not hitting on every woman you can and you shitpost here in this asylum, because hs girls are curious and unaware of their value on the dating scene, that's the biggest fucking mistake you made and it will cost your life quality significantly
Well, his brain chemistry prevents him from going out in the first place. But you're right. Someone who finds his way to this site at 16 is even more fucked for life than someone who came here in his 20s or 30s.

Anakind said:
IcedEarth said:
Well, his brain chemistry prevents him from going out in the first place. But you're right. Someone who finds his way to this site at 16 is even more fucked for life than someone who came here in his 20s or 30s.

not really . this stuff wasn't around when the grandpas on here were 16. you would have had to been on totse to find red pill talk in the early 90s

allindaeyes

Banned
IcedEarth said:
I already told u my mental problems. and getting girls was NEVER my problem lmfao!

IcedEarth

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
IcedEarth said:
I already told u my mental problems. and getting girls was NEVER my problem lmfao!
of course not, of course

you are a slayer you have made it

Anakind

King of Chads
allindaeyes said:
You're not going to make it, bra.