Should I jerk off inside my neighbor's shoes?

Should I jerk off inside my neighbor's shoes?

• No

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Yes, both pairs

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Yes, but only one pair

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

OldRooster

King of Chads
I live in a big Condo building. Most of my neighbors are disgusting oldcels. But one of the units on my floor is occupied by two girls in their mid 20s, one is a 5 the other a 7. It is a one bedroom unit, so it is possible they are lesbians, but one may just be sleeping on the couch. It is somewhat common in wet weather for people to leave their wet shoes overnight outside the door of their unit. I really don't understand it, but they do.

Anyway, the two girls left their shoes outside their unit today, presumably overnight. It is obvious they are female shoes based upon size and color, but I can not tell which is the 7's or 5's shoes.

Should I set my alarm for 2:00 am, sneak out into the hall, take their shoes, jerk off inside them and return them?

Here is a picture for reference, not their shoes, just an example of shoes outside a condo door I found on the interweb

[img=350x350]http://p-ec1.pixstatic.com/506a371ed9127e30da001191._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg[/img]

OldRooster said:
I live in a big Condo building. Most of my neighbors are disgusting oldcels. But one of the units on my floor is occupied by two girls in their mid 20s, one is a 5 the other a 7. It is a one bedroom unit, so it is possible they are lesbians, but one may just be sleeping on the couch.  It is somewhat common in wet weather for people to leave their wet shoes overnight outside the door of their unit. I really don't understand it, but they do.

Anyway, the two girls left their shoes outside their unit today, presumably overnight. It is obvious they are female shoes based upon size and color, but I can not tell which is the 7's or 5's shoes.

Should I set my alarm for 2:00 am, sneak out into the hall, take their shoes, jerk off inside them and return them?

Here is a picture for reference, not their shoes, just an example of shoes outside a condo door I found on the interweb

[img=350x350]http://p-ec1.pixstatic.com/506a371ed9127e30da001191._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg[/img]

thx, i was flabbergasted by your description of the situation

A

athmbyty

jizz in a semi-circle around their door to entrap them with ur incel powers

use the four(/10)ce, luke boyo