Should I have ignored her this time?

OldcelMisery

Normie
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I meet with my mental health court clinician for therapy and individual sessions I like to eye fuck her for fun, and I think she may have caught me once trying to check out her legs when I heard her walking past me in the waiting section of the court building. After court ended yesterday, should I have pretended not to notice her in my peripheral vision when she was looking behind towards me, or should I have made chit chat with her and wisher her a merry x-mas? I don't want to be seen as a creep on days during court, but during therapy and individual meetings it would be funny if she was uncomfortable being forced to do her job.  :giggle: [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Going to court every 2 weeks is a serious experience, and I don't feel like showing any signs of being happy or smiling when a judge is there facing everybody. Also, if I got the low inhibition route with her, getting rejected could mean getting kicked off probation and going to jail.[/font]

asiancel

King of Chads
run bad boy game and kidnap her, then run stockholm syndrome game.

OldcelMisery

Normie
asiancel said:
run bad boy game and kidnap her, then run stockholm syndrome game.
That's actually some sound advice, would probably do if the SHTF in my life and I had nothing much left to lose. I heard her using black slang last time, and she cusses a lot during meetings, so maybe she rode BBC carousel in college.  :g: