Should I go fuck a hooker tonite?

Or will she laugh at me for not being able to get a date on valentines day?

Francesco

Normie
Absolutely. Shave your dick/balls/ass first, they appreciate that.

feg

Chad
suicidetomorrow said:
Francesco said:
Absolutely. Shave your dick/balls/ass first, they appreciate that.
Just lol at caring what hookers like
just lol at NOT caring that's how you get freebies and bareback

feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
Just lol at caring what hookers like
I dont want to bareback hookers... I bareback civis... When I go to hookers I go purely for my own pleasure

feg

Chad
suicidetomorrow said:
feg said:
I dont want to bareback hookers... I bareback civis... When I go to hookers I go purely for my own pleasure
so you find pleasure in rubber sex and starfishing, because if you don't treat them well as in be dominant but calm and make sure they orgasm too then what you get is a plank that barely gives any sensations to your dick lol

I fucking swear the most stupid, haughty, insecure, non-pragmatic people are on this miserable site out of the whole fucking internet, you guys are even worse then that fucking misc sometimes

feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
so you find pleasure in rubber sex and starfishing, because if you don't treat them well as in be dominant but calm and make sure they orgasm too then what you get is a plank that barely gives any sensations to your dick lol

I fucking swear the most stupid, haughty, insecure, non-pragmatic people are on this miserable site out of the whole fucking internet, you guys are even worse then that fucking misc sometimes
Lol ur so deluded its funny... Only reason hookers give freebies are to regular clients with small dicks that wont wear them out for their workday... I go to an upscale establishment that has top notch service (hookers are legal where I live) for girls that are good at sex and hot to give me a good release... I dont go for validation.... Also ur probably the kind of beta fag that kisses hookers after they sucked 10 dicks a day

feg

Chad
suicidetomorrow said:
Lol ur so deluded its funny... Only reason hookers give freebies are to regular clients with small dicks that wont wear them out for their workday... I go to an upscale establishment that has top notch service (hookers are legal where I live) for girls that are good at sex and hot to give me a good release... I dont go for validation.... Also ur probably the kind of beta fag that kisses hookers after they sucked 10 dicks a day
further cope

> need size 64 condom
> was a virgin until 28
> learned sex from hookers
> only stayed with the girls who enjoyed me which is easy to spot
> YOU go to upscale places, m'kay

thank you for giving me advice, I really appreciate it from people EXACTLY like you, just keep on being yourself pls don't change

feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
further cope

> need size 64 condom
> was a virgin until 28
> learned sex from hookers
> only stayed with the girls who enjoyed me which is easy to spot
> YOU go to upscale places, m'kay

thank you for giving me advice, I really appreciate it from people EXACTLY like you, just keep on being yourself pls don't change
I may be a fucked up mentalcel... But ur such a loser theres literally no point replying to that garbage cope u wrote... Just lol at getting validation from hookers