Should I go fuck a hooker tonite?

Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
1,938
Reputation
0
Or will she laugh at me for not being able to get a date on valentines day?
 

Francesco

Normie
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
1,198
Reputation
1
Absolutely. Shave your dick/balls/ass first, they appreciate that.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
6
suicidetomorrow said:
Francesco said:
Absolutely. Shave your dick/balls/ass first, they appreciate that.
Just lol at caring what hookers like
just lol at NOT caring that's how you get freebies and bareback
 
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
1,938
Reputation
0
feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
Just lol at caring what hookers like
just lol at NOT caring that's how you get freebies and bareback
I dont want to bareback hookers... I bareback civis... When I go to hookers I go purely for my own pleasure
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
6
suicidetomorrow said:
feg said:
just lol at NOT caring that's how you get freebies and bareback
I dont want to bareback hookers... I bareback civis... When I go to hookers I go purely for my own pleasure
so you find pleasure in rubber sex and starfishing, because if you don't treat them well as in be dominant but calm and make sure they orgasm too then what you get is a plank that barely gives any sensations to your dick lol

I fucking swear the most stupid, haughty, insecure, non-pragmatic people are on this miserable site out of the whole fucking internet, you guys are even worse then that fucking misc sometimes
 
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
1,938
Reputation
0
feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
I dont want to bareback hookers... I bareback civis... When I go to hookers I go purely for my own pleasure
so you find pleasure in rubber sex and starfishing, because if you don't treat them well as in be dominant but calm and make sure they orgasm too then what you get is a plank that barely gives any sensations to your dick lol

I fucking swear the most stupid, haughty, insecure, non-pragmatic people are on this miserable site out of the whole fucking internet, you guys are even worse then that fucking misc sometimes
Lol ur so deluded its funny... Only reason hookers give freebies are to regular clients with small dicks that wont wear them out for their workday... I go to an upscale establishment that has top notch service (hookers are legal where I live) for girls that are good at sex and hot to give me a good release... I dont go for validation.... Also ur probably the kind of beta fag that kisses hookers after they sucked 10 dicks a day
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
6
suicidetomorrow said:
Lol ur so deluded its funny... Only reason hookers give freebies are to regular clients with small dicks that wont wear them out for their workday... I go to an upscale establishment that has top notch service (hookers are legal where I live) for girls that are good at sex and hot to give me a good release... I dont go for validation.... Also ur probably the kind of beta fag that kisses hookers after they sucked 10 dicks a day
further cope

> need size 64 condom
> was a virgin until 28
> learned sex from hookers
> only stayed with the girls who enjoyed me which is easy to spot
> YOU go to upscale places, m'kay

thank you for giving me advice, I really appreciate it from people EXACTLY like you, just keep on being yourself pls don't change
 
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
1,938
Reputation
0
feg said:
suicidetomorrow said:
Lol ur so deluded its funny... Only reason hookers give freebies are to regular clients with small dicks that wont wear them out for their workday... I go to an upscale establishment that has top notch service (hookers are legal where I live) for girls that are good at sex and hot to give me a good release... I dont go for validation.... Also ur probably the kind of beta fag that kisses hookers after they sucked 10 dicks a day
further cope

> need size 64 condom
> was a virgin until 28
> learned sex from hookers
> only stayed with the girls who enjoyed me which is easy to spot
> YOU go to upscale places, m'kay

thank you for giving me advice, I really appreciate it from people EXACTLY like you, just keep on being yourself pls don't change
I may be a fucked up mentalcel... But ur such a loser theres literally no point replying to that garbage cope u wrote... Just lol at getting validation from hookers
 
Top