Should i go clubbing with a MM?

Lel

Gigachad
not well-known but has 600+ likes on FB and is typical 7/10 Chad

Should i go or i won't handle so much redpill?

Drake

Normie
if you are close to his looks then ya,if you are 3-4 points lower no

MurderLove

Incel
no youre just gonna get mogged. anytime he takes a girl out and she decides to bring a friend along for a double date thing the friend is going to look at you with shock, disgust, and disappointment.

Demislayer

Gigachad
if you are going clubbing you better be good looking already, MM friend or not

if he amogs you it's still very feasible if you were an interesting man, but you are a puahater so you can't really talk about how good you are to mix techno tracks.

But still club game is 99% non-verbal game. Be good looking and take drugs to lower inhibitions and increase sensorial and mental acuity to catch social cues in the dark (molly works very good because it makes you see better in the dark, like women normally see, so you can notice if they are looking at you. When you are drunk you don't notice shit in a club)

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Demislayer said:
if you are going clubbing you better be good looking already, MM friend or not

if he amogs you it's still very feasible if you were an interesting man, but you are a puahater so you can't really talk about how good you are to mix techno tracks.

But still club game is 99% non-verbal game. Be good looking and take drugs to lower inhibitions and increase sensorial and mental acuity to catch social cues in the dark (molly works very good because it makes you see better in the dark, like women normally see, so you can notice if they are looking at you. When you are drunk you don't notice shit in a club)

pretty sure that techno/trance/house is the GOAT music for incels

I can mix tracks and I'm still incel af

Also molly game is legit for getting laid but if you're sub5 in a club you'll just get horny and hook up with a girl who is far below you in looks due to desperation/loneliness