Should I get vaccines?

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Idk all the vaccines but I missed out on a couple of vaccines they were giving at my school for some STIs like when I was 13 ( I'm a grade above, aus is weird and u can graduate at 17 easily.). Shows how sexually active children are that at a religious school they are giving sti vaccines at that age.  Anyway I have gotten most of them but missed out on two max, IDk what they are but I remember one of them was for HPV. Actually maybe all of them were for HPV, there was like one or two injections in one day.


Anyway this was like 3 years ago, I know weird of me to remember it now but the gypsys constant talk of STIs has got me paranoid. Am I too late for these injections? Do you think the national health system or w/e is aware what injections I didnt get? ( they mark you off ) Do you think they are necessary and for  those guys that actually got laid here did you get vaccines for STIs?

I'm going to try and find the package that I missed out on, they send one home but I have probably chucked it out by now FUCK.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
HPV is not a threat for men

hepatitis B might be for some people, if you plan to go on the fuck fiesta with random club sluts you could do that
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Yanis Varoufakis said:
you should do it

but isnt it too late? I look at the official website and they said they have a catch up for 14-15 yr olds. I am going to try and find the package and ask my doctor. I was a fking stupid kid, I should've gotten my parents to sign it FARKKK

IcedEarth said:
HPV is not a threat for men

hepatitis B might be for some people, if you plan to go on the fuck fiesta with random club sluts you could do that
IDk if I have that, I think I may because I had gotten a bunch like at least 3 but I cant remember. Do you think it my GP would have the records? They mark you off and its a national program. Besides that I am going to try and bring up in random conversation with my friends from my school about what STDs did we get vaccinated for, that is the only sure way.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
allindaeyes said:
IDk if I have that, I think I may because I had gotten a bunch like at least 3 but I cant remember. Do you think it my GP would have the records? They mark you off and its a national program. Besides that I am going to try and bring up in random conversation with my friends from my school about what STDs did we get vaccinated for, that is the only sure way.

hepatitis B is given in 3 shots:
> first shot,
> second shot 3 months later,
> third shot 6 months later
> in some places they give you the second shot within 1 month

yes your Dr will have access to it, even in a shithole like Romania

lol at asking the guys in your school they will know even less of it
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
IcedEarth said:
allindaeyes said:
IDk if I have that, I think I may because I had gotten a bunch like at least 3 but I cant remember. Do you think it my GP would have the records? They mark you off and its a national program. Besides that I am going to try and bring up in random conversation with my friends from my school about what STDs did we get vaccinated for, that is the only sure way.

hepatitis B is given in 3 shots:
> first shot,
> second shot 3 months later,
> third shot 6 months later
> in some places they give you the second shot within 1 month

yes your Dr will have access to it, even in a shithole like Romania

lol at asking the guys in your school they will know even less of it
is it worth it? from google it seems like its harmless. Anyway, I think I must've had this. I will look back on my package if I have it it was a big bulky package but I think I had this because they did all the important shots and the only one I missed was a huge package for one sti. If it was HPV, which I think it was, I think I'm too late, so should I even bother trying?
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
sparta said:
DON'T DO IT! VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!!!

lol he's posting here already without them


allindaeyes said:
is it worth it? from google it seems like its harmless. Anyway, I think I must've had this. I will look back on my package if I have it it was a big bulky package but I think I had this because they did all the important shots and the only one I missed was a huge package for one sti. If it was HPV, which I think it was, I think I'm too late, so should I even bother trying?

you were probably vaccinated for hepatitis since I was too in the 80's in a communist shithole and you were born in a modern country, but you can check it out

and HPV shots don't do shit for you, it's not even sure that it's harmful for women
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
IcedEarth said:
sparta said:
DON'T DO IT! VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM!!!

lol he's posting here already without them


allindaeyes said:
is it worth it? from google it seems like its harmless. Anyway, I think I must've had this. I will look back on my package if I have it it was a big bulky package but I think I had this because they did all the important shots and the only one I missed was a huge package for one sti. If it was HPV, which I think it was, I think I'm too late, so should I even bother trying?

you were probably vaccinated for hepatitis since I was too in the 80's in a communist shithole and you were born in a modern country, but you can check it out

and HPV shots don't do shit for you, it's not even sure that it's harmful for women



Ok so HPV is useless, and I probably already have Hepatitis B shots. Any other STI shots I should get. Also do you think Hepatitis A shot is good/worth it, I'm not into that stuff but yea
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
allindaeyes said:
Ok so HPV is useless, and I probably already have Hepatitis B shots. Any other STI shots I should get. Also do you think Hepatitis A shot is good/worth it, I'm not into that stuff but yea

there's no working vaccine against version A and that's transmitted with regular touch too

there are no vaccines for syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc, you get them if you are stupid then you take antibiotics for a few weeks and then you are clean

there's no way to avoid herpes and candida
 
Top