should i get temporal and masseter reduction?

eliasisdope

Coper
my face and head are very wide and i mean wiiiidee to the point were it just looks disgusting idk how i got like this as im not very brachycephelic im going to post 2 pics of a guy that got masseter and temporal reduction my face and head is exactly like this guys except i have a average midface ratio so my question is should i go and get masseter and temporal reduction like this guy?

Joncoping

Normie
eliasisdope said:
my face and head are very wide and i mean wiiiidee to the point were it just looks disgusting idk how i got like this as im not very brachycephelic im going to post 2 pics of a guy that got masseter and temporal reduction my face and head is exactly like this guys except i have a average midface ratio so my question is should i go and get masseter and temporal reduction like this guy?

Get a genio or something to lengthen the lower third. Would get rid of the potato look without sacrificing the masseters

eliasisdope

Coper
Joncoping said:
eliasisdope said:

Get a genio or something to lengthen the lower third. Would get rid of the potato look without sacrificing the masseters

hmm yeah that might work the problem i hate the most is the the sides of my temples i hate how it bulges out its really round i like that straight tall skull look

Xander said:
Firstly style your hair and reduce that bodyfat, a lot. .

tried both already bro i cant really style my hair because it looks bad with my wide round skull and im pretty skinny right now and my facd is still really wide im not kidding every where i go i easily have the widest face guranteed

Joncoping

Normie
eliasisdope said:
Joncoping said:

hmm yeah that might work the problem i hate the most is the the sides of my temples i hate how it bulges out its really round i like that straight tall skull look

By straight tall skull you are probably referring to guys with long lower thirds without realizing it. Long midface = DEATH

Based on the wide picture I would say a thick neck and frame would make that look dom

eliasisdope

Coper
Excel said:
eliasisdope said:

tried both already bro i cant really style my hair because it looks bad with my wide round skull and im pretty skinny right now and my facd is still really wide im not kidding every where i go i easily have the widest face guranteed

Can you PM me your face? I wanna see how it looks like since I got the same problem from bruxism.

i dont got my phone right now but its just like the first pic with a longer midface

modified

hairloss expert
eliasisdope said:

That guy looks worse after than before. Trimming down your facial muscles is retarded and asking for trouble.

Definitely not.

Wide face = masculine.

eliasisdope

Coper
modified said:
eliasisdope said:

That guy looks worse after than before. Trimming down your facial muscles is retarded and asking for trouble.

Definitely not.

Wide face = masculine.

im not saying im going to go overboard with it its just that my temples and masseter are very hypertrophied to the point of potato face/moonface

modified

hairloss expert
eliasisdope said:
modified said:

Definitely not.

Wide face = masculine.

im not saying im going to go overboard with it its just that my temples and masseter are very hypertrophied to the point of potato face/moonface

If the problem is truly HYPERTROPHY and not just your skeletal structure, there would have to be a reason. Ie. Bruxism. Deal with that. You could even get botox injections to the muscles if that was really the issue.

Only a moron would start slicing away chunks of muscle from their face and not expect a problem.