Should I get on Dutasteride for hair loss?

faggot

Slayer
@"frenchy91" 
@"Sekrets" 

I've been on fin for a month now with zero sides but I want quick results and so far I've had none. Shedding is still happening and its probs gonna take another few months before I'm actually gonna regrow some hair (I'm 99% sure I'll actually regrow since I diffuse thinned from accutane and am only at NW1.5).

Should I pop Dut like 2x a week on top of the fin? I don't really care if I'll get sexual sides since I won't be having sex anyway. I just want my hairline back.

Please drop some knowledge.

@whoeverelseisknowledgeable

frenchy91

Gigachad
You should stick with fin for at least 3-6 months imo you might get good regrow with it if you give it time dude.
Dut is better but you got greater chances of getting sides and disastrous shedding, might as well judge how you respond to fin.
If you wanna go dut, just gve up fin, its like having an umbrealla opened under à roof. Useless.. Go 0.5mg daily
Are you on the private forum dude?

twisty

Banned
Whats the difference between dutas and fin guys?
I am on fin and  it works....

faggot

Slayer
frenchy91 said:
You should stick with fin for at least 3-6 months imo you might get good regrow with it if you give it time dude.
Dut is better but you got greater chances of getting sides and disastrous shedding, might as well judge how you respond to fin.
If you wanna go dut, just gve up fin, its like having an umbrealla opened under à roof. Useless.. Go 0.5mg daily
Are you on the private forum dude?
Fuuuuuuck I don't even have the patience to wait another few months.  :sad: 

What private forum? I'm not really familiar with all the hair loss communities.

twisty said:
Dut is pretty much a more potent version of Fin afaik

You can just get on Dut 0.5mg/day and drop the fin. Most effective is 2.5mg/day, but I wouldn't risk that (risk is permanent sexual sides).

If you do 0.5mg/day, do a 10 day loading phase of 1.5mg/day. The half life is long so this will get your blood level up quickly and you can maintain that level with 0.5mg/day.

I am on Dut 0.5mg/day and after 2 months of that I started seeing some new hairs growing in along my hairline. But you really need to wait 12-18 months for final regrowth results. Dut will just lead to more regrowth than fin. If you want to go all out, 2.5mg/day is the most effective dose (led to significantly more new hairs in studies).
[hr]
twisty said:
http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/resources/hair-restoration-papers/dutasteride-vs-finasteride/

fin works

dut works better

but for some people it won't make a diff

faggot

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
You can just get on Dut 0.5mg/day and drop the fin. Most effective is 2.5mg/day, but I wouldn't risk that (risk is permanent sexual sides).

If you do 0.5mg/day, do a 10 day loading phase of 1.5mg/day. The half life is long so this will get your blood level up quickly and you can maintain that level with 0.5mg/day.

I am on Dut 0.5mg/day and after 2 months of that I started seeing some new hairs growing in along my hairline. But you really need to wait 12-18 months for final regrowth results. Dut will just lead to more regrowth than fin. If you want to go all out, 2.5mg/day is the most effective dose (led to significantly more new hairs in studies).
[hr]
twisty said:
http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/resources/hair-restoration-papers/dutasteride-vs-finasteride/

fin works

dut works better

What NW are you? Any sides?

faggot said:
MushroomCloud said:

[hr]

fin works

dut works better

What NW are you? Any sides?
NW2.5. I was NW2 at 21, and I'm 35 now. In the past 3-4 years, my temples have receded from NW2 to NW2.5.

Side effect is slightly reduced libido and perhaps sex is slightly less enjoyable but it is really subtle and definitely worth it so far.

Actually, at first I experienced an increase in sex drive and erection frequency, probably due to an increase in free test but I'm not sure. Then my libido dropped and my erections were kind of soft for around 3 weeks. I'm not sure if that was caused by the Dut, because I was under a lot of stress. And then everything basically went back to normal. I'm fine now, but I'm monitoring the situation closely...

Lel

Gigachad
you're gonna kill your dick 

but if its ok to you do it

Languish

Incel
If you're not susceptible to sides from fin, you should be fine with dut.
Especially if you're incel anyway, you really have nothing to lose.

I'd get on dut ASAP. The earlier, the fuller your head of hair will be for years to come.
The only drawback is that dut is much more expensive than fin.

faggot

Slayer
frenchy91 said:
you should start here buddy http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forum.php
you will find infos and help
I honestly try to stay away from hair loss forums as much as possible, I'm already obsessing way too much about it  :sad:.

Languish said:
If you're not susceptible to sides from fin, you should be fine with dut.
Especially if you're incel anyway, you really have nothing to lose.

I'd get on dut ASAP. The earlier, the fuller your head of hair will be for years to come.
The only drawback is that dut is much more expensive than fin.
I'm probs gonna add 0.5mg of Dut twice a week on top of the fin. I want quick results and want to keep as much hair as possible. Fuck any sexual sides for now. :rambo: