Should I get myobrace?

Manuel said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Mines comin in the mail
you order it online? did you find those tongue weights?
I couldn't find the tongue weights unfortunately, I need them. Yeah I ordered the a1 and a2 last week online from aliexpress i believe.

clown said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Came in yesterday.
Do you actually feel it making pressure on your teeth and palate ?
Yeah the a1 seems too loose. But the a2 feels very tight, and it feels like my soft tissues are being moved/pulled. It's a hard feeling to describe. I can't tell if the a2 is too small for me or if this is indeed how it should be. I'm going to go see an orthotropist in my city and I will get her opinion on it. But for now I like the a2, I just hope I'm not doing something wrong or compromising my mewing in any shape or form.

clown said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Yeah the a1 seems too loose. But the a2 feels very tight, and it feels like my soft tissues are being moved/pulled. It's a hard feeling to describe. I can't tell if the a2 is too small for me or if this is indeed how it should be. I'm going to go see an orthotropist in my city and I will get her opinion on it. But for now I like the a2, I just hope I'm not doing something wrong or compromising my mewing in any shape or form.
Hey can you post the link where you ordered from here or PM me, I'm just looking at aliexpress and there isn't size specified.

Hey  I took a leap of faith with Aliexpress as I couldn't find it anywhere else. The size on the a2 said "medium" on the package when i got it. The a1 is "regular"
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7301459600.html?orderId=72699868170870