Should I fuck my ex?

rigidity

Slayer
She was at a party I didn't attend last night and was going on about my penis.   Does that mean she's interested?  Or should I just cash in on the raging big dick rumor she just started.   If we bang again,  it will open up a massive can of worms because I really liked her. 

She's pretty cute.   Very warm,  friendly eyes and a nice little butt.   Her body is a tad bit too skinny,  imo.

IcedEarth

Slayer
you should fuck any woman anywhere you legally can, all religion and ethics are self-troll and auto-cuckoldry, life is short then we just die and there's nothing beyond it so it doesn't fucking matter, believe me I've been to the er half-dead

IcedEarth said:
you should fuck any woman anywhere you legally can, all religion and ethics are self-troll and auto-cuckoldry, life is short then we just die and there's nothing beyond it so it doesn't fucking matter, believe me I've been to the er half-dead
Slay what you can, give nothing back.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Why even ask, just do it and act like a slayer would.

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
You should fuck any woman who doesnt have a sexuall illnees and who isnt hideous ugly, dont throw it away like that and be glad that they want your dick
Well, since I fucked her 5 years ago,  she's been with at least 30-40 guys or more.   There's no guarantee on lack of STI. 

IME, she lets you raw dawg her and spunk in her within a couple days of knowing you.  My best friend probably had a threesome with her last night (no big deal,  ex of 5 years).  My other close friend casually pounded her in the last year.

Ascended

Coper
rigidity said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
You should fuck any woman who doesnt have a sexuall illnees and who isnt hideous ugly, dont throw it away like that and be glad that they want your dick
Well, since I fucked her 5 years ago,  she's been with at least 30-40 guys or more.   There's no guarantee on lack of STI. 

IME, she lets you raw dawg her and spunk in her within a couple days of knowing you.  My friend probably had a threesome with her last night (no big deal,  ex of 5 years).
What a huge whore.

Fuck her. 

Also how big is your cock no e statting

rigidity

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
rigidity said:

IME, she lets you raw dawg her and spunk in her within a couple days of knowing you.
So hot, why cant i find girls like that, anyway if you have a lack of getting laid then i suggest you to fuck here make here youre fuck buddy unless she stress to much if so then fuck here a few times and leave

you can still use condoms tho (i know it shit but if you care for stds)
  She would want me to fuck her with my two friends.   I can guarantee it.  Bonding experience,  I guess.  She played with my friend's hot gf last night. 

What bothers me is that I have feels for her and she is basically undateable.   I have sex pretty often.    My group of friends is outrageously sexual.

IcedEarth

Slayer
rigidity said:

IME, she lets you raw dawg her and spunk in her within a couple days of knowing you.
you need 2,500 p in v actions to get hiv from an aids patient woman through sex or 300 needle sticks, go google the stats you faggot

shyphilis and gonorrhea are impossible to hide away so you will see it, and treatable under 1 month in most cases if you were dumb enough

chlamydia is treatable in a day

herpes is something you probably already got

all people in the west have been vaccinated for hepatitis B in childhood since the 80's

since it's the summer you will just probably get a candida infection on your dick, goes away with cremes in 2 days, the same fungus causes dandruff too, omfg so dangerous

also women being dicked by 30-40 men is a shitty advice bollocks, at best she had 5 guys in the past 5 years

the only problem you might have is an unwanted pregnancy if she's not on the pill, so buy some morning after birth control

rigidity

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:

you need 2,500 p in v actions to get hiv from an aids patient woman through sex or 300 needle sticks, go google the stats you faggot

shyphilis and gonorrhea are impossible to hide away so you will see it, and treatable under 1 month in most cases if you were dumb enough

chlamydia is treatable in a day

herpes is something you probably already got

all people in the west have been vaccinated for hepatitis B in childhood since the 80's

since it's the summer you will just probably get a candida infection on your dick, goes away with cremes in 2 days, the same fungus causes dandruff too, omfg so dangerous

also women being dicked by 30-40 men is a shitty advice bollocks, at best she had 5 guys in the past 5 years

the only problem you might have is an unwanted pregnancy if she's not on the pill, so buy some morning after birth control
Buddy, she has TOLD me of at least 6 guys she fucked after me (when I was with her,  the lay count was 4 including me) when we were talking 3 years ago.   Those 6 guys happened in about a year.

IcedEarth

Slayer
rigidity said:
Buddy, she has TOLD me of at least 6 guys she fucked after me (when I was with her,  the lay count was 4 including me) when we were talking 3 years ago.   Those 6 guys happened in about a year.
I had broken condoms with hookers who got like 200 guys per year

still no std

but you sound you made up your mind since you care about ethics, whatever you say buddy boy, but you will be very bitter about this shit at 70
[hr]
btw why not make both of you an hiv test before sex? fucking genius!

rigidity

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:
I had broken condoms with hookers who got like 200 guys per year

still no std

but you sound you made up your mind since you care about ethics, whatever you say buddy boy, but you will be very bitter about this shit at 70
[hr]
btw why not make both of you an hiv test before sex? fucking genius!
The last girl I pounded before the current had anal warts.   So I am a bit careful now.   

I will probably ask for a test.  It is guaranteed she wants a foursome.   She's bisexual and will probably bang our gfs, too.   She fucked around with my best friends gf at his house last night and he had to sleep on the couch. 

I have an STI myself.   That whole foursome would be STI land.

alien

Chad
Rotters
IcedEarth said:
rigidity said:
I have an STI myself.
what do you got?

why don't I have it after nearly 30 eastern euro hookers?
Because you probably use condoms every time with hookers. I bet you get blowjobs with a condom too. Because it's cheaper than bareback blowjobs where you live probably.