should i dump my virgin gf

Drake

Normie
and save myself the embarrasment when the day comes and she finds out about my pencil dick ? srs  :shock:

shes skinny too and like 5'6-7,i really dont want to be the subject for her friends for 1 month straight

Brotha Techno

Banned
u have a gf as a pinhead?

jesus christ float urself u pinheaded fuck

i bet ur skull isnt even small

Chincel

Normie
The very fact that you had to resort to a gf is telling of your genetic worth. No, you should become her personal servant and never, EVER question her again. Don't you know that these bitches have you tracked at all times?

Drake

Normie
Brotha Techno said:

it is small compared to the rest of my body u fuck  :lol:

Chincel said:
The very fact that you had to resort to a gf is telling of your genetic worth. No, you should become her personal servant and never, EVER question her again. Don't you know that these bitches have you tracked at all times?

i already know my situation,im just not sure if its worth the risk, never been with a virgin and she expects to hurt like hell because of her friends stories,but with my pencil dick i wouldnt hurt a bee  :lol:  its @"LostTuna"  tier

Chincel

Normie
Drake said:
Brotha Techno said:

it is small compared to the rest of my body u fuck  :lol:

Chincel said:

i already know my situation,im just not sure if its worth the risk, never been with a virgin and she expects to hurt like hell because of her friends stories,but with my pencil dick i wouldnt hurt a bee  :lol:  its @"LostTuna"  tier
Go for it obviously. What's better, pulling yourself out of the game before you even get called up or swinging for the fences? If you answer the former, no one here can help you.

yeah dump her and find yourself a woman who already knows how thick a dick is supposed to be

:what:

Drake

Normie
GeneticDeadEnd said:
yeah dump her and find yourself a woman who already knows how thick a dick is supposed to be

:what:
already been with one and i bitched  about it then she told me its neither big nor small  :lol:  basically not good  :rage:
nochin said:
you were supposed to post your exact circumfence.
around 4.2-4.3

nochin

Incel
lol that's really thin. even thinner than mine. how long is it?
but @"GeneticDeadEnd" is right, she's a virgin, if it's long enough she's probably gonna complain about how painful and "big" it is with her friends, not realizing a cock is supposed to fill you out instead of going in covert ops style, wrecking that cervix and sneaking out again.

Chincel

Normie
nochin said:
but @"GeneticDeadEnd" is right, she's a virgin, if it's long enough she's probably gonna complain about how painful and "big" it is with her friends, not realizing a cock is supposed to fill you out instead of going in covert ops style, wrecking that cervix and sneaking out again.
Eh, even with good conditioning on her part to expect a big dick, I don't know about that.

Drake

Normie
nochin said:

avg 6inch ,never reached the  cervix i think

vanillestorms

Banned
lol this forum is retarded as fuck you basically have a 6x4.4 inch dick and you dont wanna fuck a tight virgin pussy with it because it's just too small
fuckin romanian prick
you'll never eat kfc with me boyo

unclejack

Normie
vanillestorms said:
lol this forum is retarded as fuck you basically have a 6x4.4 inch dick and you dont wanna fuck a tight virgin pussy with it because it's just too small
fuckin romanian prick
legit. It is retarded in fairness.
One of my friends has a smaller cock than me (and mines small) and he has a better sex life than most guys I know.
He's always fucking new girls. Doesn't hold him back at all.

People shouldn't worry so much. Stick it in her perfect virgini puss and blow inside.

If a girl doesn't want to fuck you again 'cos it's too small, just move on to the next one.
No girl has ever said to him ''sorry, i was gonna let you fuck me but I see you have a small dick so i'm afraid that's not gonna happen now'' lol

Legalizer

Banned
Make out, suck her tits and fingers her pussy make her cum and dump that bitch

Drake

Normie
vanillestorms said:
fuckin romanian prick

=)) ai agatzat ceva pe de anu nou?

also the biggest shit im concerned right know is that i wont be able to pop her cherry  :rage: