I have interest from a very rich older woman and am wondering whether I should dump my gf for her. I actually want to have a family so it makes sense. The older woman was a 6 in her youth so decent genetics+is from a really rich family (father is worth 100s of millions). Imagine the lifestyle you can provide your children with. Surgeries on demand, trustfund lifestyle, private education, status alone gives you access to attractive people of both genders (yeah they won't truly love you but if you're smart you can play them). My 7/10 gf's looks are going to fade but money never does.

King Chad

Normie
Didnt even fucking read.

Do it. Your relationship with your current GF will end anyway, but you'll have missed out on millions of dollars because you were a phaggot.

Do it.

King Chad said:
Didnt even fucking read.

Do it. Your relationship with your current GF will end anyway, but you'll have missed out on millions of dollars because you were a phaggot.

Do it.
I don't get why more attractive men don't run gold digger game. Is draining your balls into something attractive that much more important to you than economic freedom?