Should i do something crazy ..

amiuglytho

Regular
I have no reason to live no more . Should i leave home and just walk and walk with no food and die ?.

amiuglytho said:
PurpleUrkle said:
What happened bruh?

Im too ugly man

Are you a virgin?

Do you plan on getting surgery? I think you have potential cause your facial ratios aren't bad and your bone structures 'alright'. If you could fix your eyes a bit and your nose, you're set. Just don't be holding out for 6+ white girls

amiuglytho

Regular
PurpleUrkle said:
amiuglytho said:
Im too ugly man

Are you a virgin?

Do you plan on getting surgery? I think you have potential cause your facial ratios aren't bad and your bone structures 'alright'. If you could fix your eyes a bit and your nose, you're set. Just don't be holding out for 6+ white girls

Lol 6 + any girl os fine . I sont live in the u.s . Im getting nose fixed but how do i fix my eyes any advice

amiuglytho said:
PurpleUrkle said:
Are you a virgin?

Lol 6 + any girl os fine . I sont live in the u.s . Im getting nose fixed but how do i fix my eyes any advice

Undereye fillers, Canthoplasty for NCT, Botox for hooding, and infraorbital rim implants. If all those don't at least make your eyes average, I don't know what to tell you man. Also, since you're ethnik blue, green or grey contacts would halo the fuck out of you

sephy said:
honestly with you on that one.  i'm genuinely too ugly to live, absolute disgusting hair, skin and body.

Bro, can you morph a pic of me? Por favor

sephy said:
PurpleUrkle said:
Bro, can you morph a pic of me? Por favor

lol, i'm too depressed/down to give a shit about anything rn

Ah, aight. I feel ya. Feel better man. 

Try smoking some bud to lift up your spirits a bit

amiuglytho

Regular
PurpleUrkle said:
amiuglytho said:

Undereye fillers, Canthoplasty for NCT, Botox for hooding, and infraorbital rim implants. If all those don't at least make your eyes average, I don't know what to tell you man. Also, since you're ethnik blue, green or grey contacts would halo the fuck out of you

Thts like 15k fuck its over

Molasses

Joke
You wont get the dopamine rush from slaying, so get it in other ways

Do some exciting adventarous shit

alistair

Regular
This biologically ingrained instinct of self preservation keeps this mortal coil wrapped ever so tightly around me. To be or not to be is the question, I wish I was the one who could answer it. But it seems that is too much to ask.