should i consider suicide boyos? 14 yo 5'10"

Reflex

Lookism God
mrz said:
Nah you have a good body and jaw, your face isn't bad either but seems kind of off a bit to me maybe just cuz of how you hold camera, you look kind of young too facially even tho are 14 you will probably keep getting better looking, I would get a different haircut if I were you though maybe wear your hair down instead of up like that I think that would be significant improvement I think primarily your haircut is what makes you look kind of strange in your facial area but you definitely shouldn't suicide you aren't bad looking.

LOL

kibo

Chad
you look little like Raonic tennis player

Rellik

Banned
mrz said:
Nah you have a good body and jaw, your face isn't bad either but seems kind of off a bit to me maybe just cuz of how you hold camera, you look kind of young too facially even tho are 14 you will probably keep getting better looking, I would get a different haircut if I were you though maybe wear your hair down instead of up like that I think that would be significant improvement I think primarily your haircut is what makes you look kind of strange in your facial area but you definitely shouldn't suicide you aren't bad looking at all.

how could you have been on these sites so long but still give out bs advice lmao

2.3fwhr

Banned
you're 14. you ltearlly just got hair on your dick and youre tall as hell for your age. little brothers and hes 4inches shorter than you and hes tall for his age too.

get on test and HGH and something to keep your growth plates open. thats the recipe to become chad