Should I buy 2 inch lifts or 1.5 inch lifts.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
I'm 5 ft 11. What do you think I could realistically get away with in sneakers.
[hr]
I only really plan to wear them in bars and to parties.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
I ended up buying 2 inch lifts that come with a detachable .5 inches, so i can be 6ft1 or 6ft.5 depending on whats comfortable. With boots I can be 6ft 2/3.

Thereishope

Coper
What shoes do you wear with the 2 inch lifts ? Mine are to big for my shoes I think I need high tops to pull it off

Demgainz

Normie
At 5'11 just get one inch shoes and you can sleep peacefully at night.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
It's not about that. It's not even about insecurity/sleeping well at night. It's about maximizing attraction at parties with drunk girls so I can fuck them. Heightmogging is real. It happens to me all the time.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Just ordered them. I will report back. 

Frankly though, I know I will notice a difference, as I already notice a difference when I wear boots as opposed to wrestling shoes or sneakers. At a WASPy university, height matters a lot.

chadD24

Slayer
i always wear the 1.5 insoles.. no most people arent going to notice because its not that dramatic of a height increase. if anyone says anything just say you got orthopedic insoles becuase you sprained your foot or something and say they are thick insoles so it probably adds an inch to my height.. no one can talk shit if you say its an orthopedic insole but anyone is gonna care enough to begin with. and yes that extra 1.5" does make a huge difference in a bar, club, at school, etc

your shoes need to be 1/2 bigger also

http://www.myliftkits.com/

chinless

Cuck
keep in mind that after compression, 2 inch lifts realistically only add ~1.25 inches or so to height.  You're also going to need a pair of high top shoes/boots to comfortably fit the lifts without half of your foot sticking out of top of the shoe.
[hr]
chadD24 said:
i always wear the 1.5 insoles.. no most people arent going to notice because its not that dramatic of a height increase. if anyone says anything just say you got orthopedic insoles becuase you sprained your foot or something and say they are thick insoles so it probably adds an inch to my height.. and yes that extra 1.5" does make a huge difference in a bar, club, at school, etc

Those lifts are atrociously overpriced...I picked up my 6 cm ones off Amazon for only 16 bucks after shipping and they're incredibly comfortable and still going strong after owning them for a little over a year now.

chadD24

Slayer
chinless said:
keep in mind that after compression, 2 inch lifts realistically only add ~1.25 inches or so to height.  You're also going to need a pair of high top shoes/boots to comfortably fit the lifts without half of your foot sticking out of top of the shoe.
there is no compression. i measured myself before on the ground then put the insoles under my foot and i was exactly on the dot 1.5" taller. the are built so your body weight doesnt compress them.. at least the ones i got.. they are pretty comfortable to. like i could run in them if needed
[hr]
chinless said:
[hr]
chadD24 said:
i always wear the 1.5 insoles.. no most people arent going to notice because its not that dramatic of a height increase. if anyone says anything just say you got orthopedic insoles becuase you sprained your foot or something and say they are thick insoles so it probably adds an inch to my height.. and yes that extra 1.5" does make a huge difference in a bar, club, at school, etc

Those lifts are atrociously overpriced...I picked up my 6 cm ones off Amazon for only 16 bucks after shipping and they're incredibly comfortable and still going strong after owning them for a little over a year now.
when i got them last year they were like $30.. now they are $55.. they are legit quality and very comfortable so i would pay $55 them. if the onbnles you got off amazon are comfortable and last a while, then i would stick with those

Chad

Incel
chadD24 said:
chinless said:
there is no compression. i measured myself before on the ground then put the insoles under my foot and i was exactly on the dot 1.5" taller. the are built so your body weight doesnt compress them.. at least the ones i got.. they are pretty comfortable to. like i could run in them if needed
[hr]
chinless said:
[hr]

when i got them last year they were like $30.. now they are $55.. they are legit quality and very comfortable so i would pay $55 them. if the onbnles you got off amazon are comfortable and last a while, then i would stick with those
Srs question girls ever say anything when u bring them home, take ur shoe off and suddenly 2 inches shorter

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Chad said:
Srs question girls ever say anything when u bring them home, take ur shoe off and suddenly 2 inches shorter
You gotta tip toe to the bed and sit down real quick lmao

chadD24

Slayer
Chad said:
chadD24 said:
[hr]

by then its too late.. just use the orthopedic excuse