• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Should i be friends with girls Im not attracted to?

Hfinn

Joke
Grow an empire of connections with 4/10s and 5/10s to eventually

Make your way up the food chain, eventually have enough connections to have a stable influx of 7+/10's to bang

Namek

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:
Yes, and slay their hot friends. That's what I do lol

how do u get them to introduce you to their friends ?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Namek said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yes, and slay their hot friends. That's what I do lol

I'm decent looking, friendly, NT and always down to party, drink, and do whatever. And I have a friendly smile so girls are comfortable setting me up with their friends. You can't be low trust for it to work

Namek

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:
Namek said:

I'm decent looking, friendly, NT and always down to party, drink, and do whatever. And I have a friendly smile so girls are comfortable setting me up with their friends. You can't be low trust for it to work

Shut it the fuck down.

modified

hairloss expert
UglyNormalFag said:
Namek said:

You also can't be short and ugly. I've always had lots of friends and no one ever wanted to set me up with anyone.

In my experience, yes, OP, you should because it's nice to have female friends. Men crave female attention and company by our nature. If you're not handsome enough to get girls who want to fuck you, then it's still better to hang out with girls as friends than be isolated.

They may invite you to do things that gets you out of the house and keeps you socially engaged which is important for mental health as well.

Don't view it as a pathway to sex or you'll just be disappointed. View it as a pathway to a half way normal and decent life.

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
modified said:
UglyNormalFag said:

You also can't be short and ugly. I've always had lots of friends and no one ever wanted to set me up with anyone.

In my experience, yes, OP, you should because it's nice to have female friends. Men crave female attention and company by our nature. If you're not handsome enough to get girls who want to fuck you, then it's still better to hang out with girls as friends than be isolated.

They may invite you to do things that gets you out of the house and keeps you socially engaged which is important for mental health as well.

Don't view it as a pathway to sex or you'll just be disappointed. View it as a pathway to a half way normal and decent life.

Well said.

Shameless

PSL Hall of Fame
Shitposters
UglyNormalFag said:
Namek said:

How to get friend's phone numbers? I am too shy to ask them while we are all together cause I fucked her. I have never been alone with just her friends either.