Should I approach this girl at school?

ThatDude

Coper
Story:
So it's been almost 2 months now or something.
Every day she walks 3-4 times down the hallway and looks at me through the classroom door (it's out of glass).
She bumps into me often (on purpose), always looks at me like 'omg there's him' during break.
We're NOT in the same class, but same school.

No other girl does this so obsessively.

The signs seem very clear, however we HAVE NEVER TALKED.

About the girl:
She's not too good-looking, definitely in my league.
Has about 200 likes on each picture and professional pictures on Facebook.
She does not have a boyfriend - and she is 15. (I'm 18)

Question:
People tell me girls in Italy do not approach first.
And every guy in my class approaches girls first.

Should I approach her? Or should I just add her on Facebook even though we've never talked?
I really wanna find out if I can do something with her, but I'm scared of risking my reputation at school
(Even though I only have 3 months of school left)

stamaster21

Slayer
ThatDude said:
Story:
So it's been almost 2 months now or something.
Every day she walks 3-4 times down the hallway and looks at me through the classroom door (it's out of glass).
She bumps into me often (on purpose), always looks at me like 'omg there's him' during break.
We're NOT in the same class, but same school.

No other girl does this so obsessively.

The signs seem very clear, however we HAVE NEVER TALKED.

About the girl:
She's not too good-looking, definitely in my league.
Has about 200 likes on each picture and professional pictures on Facebook.
She does not have a boyfriend - and she is 15. (I'm 18)

Question:
People tell me girls in Italy do not approach first.
And every guy in my class approaches girls first.

Should I approach her? Or should I just add her on Facebook even though we've never talked?
I really wanna find out if I can do something with her, but I'm scared of risking my reputation at school
(Even though I only have 3 months of school left)

This is a teenage girl their easy as fuck once you start talking to girls 19+ thats when you run into problems.
All you have to do is walk up to her when she is alone and say hi and tell her you've seen her around, let conversation flow ask for her name, after she says it give her yours and make small talk about stuff going on at school, or ask hows she is doing in class, after 3-5 minutes of talking say it was nice meeting you and see ya around and leave. The next time you see her call her by her name and this time you make small talk again for 3-5 minutes but this time ask to exchange numbers give her a light compliment, like i think your cute and ask her if she wants to hangout some time. My god do not chicken out and do some facebook bullshit and not approach her.

King Chad

Normie
Lol no.

Never brake the two year rule son. 18 years and 15 years is just creepy and desperate.

ThatDude

Coper
King Chad said:
Lol no.

Never brake the two year rule son. 18 years and 15 years is just creepy and desperate.

It's normal in EU.
I've been with a 14 year old back when I was 16, it's normal as hell.

CuckCel said:
No pics no
 care

most on here know how I look like
and I won't post pics of her on here

if you are trolling - hang yourself

if you don't - hang yourself if you didn't fuck her already.

King Chad

Normie
stamaster21 said:
King Chad said:
Lol no.

Troll?

No, I'm not a fucking aspie like you. 18 years and 15 years of age, what a way to kill your social status.

ThatDude said:
King Chad said:
Lol no.

It's normal in EU.
I've been with a 14 year old back when I was 16, it's normal as hell.

That's not breaking the two year rule. Now, imagine saying you were with a 13 year old when you were 16.

Also, I'm an EUcel

Drake

Normie
King Chad said:
Lol no.

:jordan:

to op - just add her on facebook and tell her you saw her in school but you never had the chance to talk to her and ask her if she wants to hang out,dont go for long conversations because you dont want to waste time with jb's,they are dumb as fuck

if she wants to meet up just see how she reacts when she sees you( is she happy or indiferent ),if shes happy you can talk for a few minutes then hold her hand(think of some cheeky thing to say if she agrees to hold hands),if she rejects you or something she doesnt like you. after that get her to a place where u can sit ( park or something ) and try to kiss her,if it works congrats if not get over it

the thing with girls in general is that if you have a date you gotta be clear and direct with your actions,you dont wanna spend 10 dates to get a kiss from her,if she doesnt want to kiss on the first date just count that as a rejection

stamaster21

Slayer
Drake said:
King Chad said:
Lol no.

to op - just add her on facebook and tell her you saw her in school but you never had the chance to talk to her and ask her if she wants to hang out,dont go for long conversations because you dont want to waste time with jb's,they are dumb as fuck

if she wants to meet up just see how she reacts when she sees you( is she happy or indiferent ),if shes happy you can talk for a few minutes then hold her hand(think of some cheeky thing to say if she agrees to hold hands),if she rejects you or something she doesnt like you. after that get her to a place where u can sit ( park or something ) and try to kiss her,if it works congrats if not get over it

the thing with girls in general is that if you have a date you gotta be clear and direct with your actions,you dont wanna spend 10 dates to get a kiss from her,if she doesnt want to kiss on the first date just count that as a rejection

Wdf type of weak shit is this my advice was better, your trying to build a man or a BITCH. Tell him to go up and talk to the girl small conversation 5 minutes introduce himself, and ask for her number, to hangout simple as that. None of this coward facebook shit the girls goes to hes school and passes him 3 times a day. No handholding wdf is this shit you only do that if your dating. The goal should be is to get her on a date movies etc something were you two are alone and you can slowly esculate with physical contact. You tease her on the date joke around put your arms around her and be close to her and when date is over you go for the kiss.

Drake

Normie
stamaster21 said:
Drake said:

Wdf type of weak shit is this my advice was better, your trying to build a man or a BITCH. Tell him to go up and talk to the girl small conversation 5 minutes introduce himself, and ask for her number, to hangout simple as that. None of this coward facebook shit the girls goes to hes school and passes him 3 times a day. No handholding wdf is this shit you only do that if your dating. The goal should be is to get her on a date movies etc something were you two are alone and you can slowly esculate with physical contact. You tease her on the date joke around put your arms around her and be close to her and when date is over you go for the kiss.

id rather be rejected on fb than irl with students walking around me and her lmao

also hand holding is just to see how she reacts,im sure hes no pua to seduce her with his words,so yea my advice was better

stamaster21

Slayer
Drake said:
stamaster21 said:

id rather be rejected on fb than irl with students walking around me and her lmao

also hand holding is just to see how she reacts,im sure hes no pua to seduce her with his words,so yea my advice was better

Your advice was trash no offense and iam sure 95 percent of the forum would agree with me. I never said anything about seducing, i told him to have 3-5 minute conversation with a female that is attracted to him and he likes then ask to exchange numbers. Your advice is for cowards no offense, your basically holding guys from self-improvement, by making them afraid of girls and women. And btw you rather be rejected on Face-book because your afraid of people. Thats why you never get advice from guys on here who never even approached a female let alone asked for a number. Your worse then OP because at leats he is interested in self improving to get a girl he likes. Your rather give him some bullshit loser advice  to make yourself feel better about your current situation. No offense not trying to be mean.

TinderHate

Incel
King Chad said:
Lol no.

OP dont listen to this bluepilled idiot

talk to her

King Chad

Normie
21 - 18 years in the only time when the gap becomes normal.

18 and 15? 

:stare:

get a girl closer to your own age autistic phaggot. Brb had to go down 3 age groups to find a girl that likes you. lol.