• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Should admin demod Severe Retard?

Should admin demod Severe Retard?

• YES

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • NO

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

REM

Yes. Just knock down that narcissistic POS already, who contributed nothing but narcissism.

igesio

Banned
I'm not voting because I don't know if SR is good at moderating. One thing that I would like to say though is that he does not contribute to the forum - all his posts are about himself. Not one of his posts is part of a legitimate discussion

lono

Banned
I guarantee that the 3 yes's are all SR alts. 

Victory you should check their IP to see if they're voting from planet Dorito head.

B

brad

lono said:
I guarantee that the 3 yes's are all SR alts. 

Victory you should check their IP to see if they're voting from planet Dorito head.

This. :giggle:

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Victory said:
He is no longer a moderator. Not only because of this thread, but simply because he did not do what I asked him multiple times to do.

VICTORY SAMA CHOOSE ME PLZ MOD

lono

Banned
Victory said:
He is no longer a moderator. Not only because of this thread, but simply because he did not do what I asked him multiple times to do.

YESSsssSSSSsssSSsssss

davo

Victory said:

:clap: