Shortface atomic redpill (Brotha Techno do not enter if you haven't drawn up a will)

TuxedoMask

Regular
"Influence of lower facial height changes on frontal facial attractiveness and perception of treatment need by lay people" by Selin Kale Varlık ; Evren Demirbas; Metin Orhan

Materials and Methods: Frontal facial silhouettes of a man and a woman with normal lower facial height values (male: 81.5 mm; female: 70.5 mm) were modified by increasing and decreasing their lower facial heights in steps of 1 mm to obtain frontal images with different lower facial height alterations ranging from +6 mm to -6 mm for each sex. A panel of 100 lay people scored each silhouette’s attractiveness on a 100-mm visual analogue scale (VAS) and also indicated whether they would seek treatment

According to Arnett and McLaughlin mean values of lower one-third facial height are 71 +/- 3.5 mm for females and 81.1 +/- 4.7 mm for males. The current study was based on these values, and the results revealed that the images that had the LFH normal values determined by Arnett and McLaughlin received the highest scores from the raters. [...]
This result illustrates that Arnett and McLaughlin normal values can be used at the planning stage of the treatment, but in order to achieve esthetically pleasing results, the value range should be kept to +/-2 mm, which is lower than the +/-4-mm range recommended by Arnett and McLaughlin. Furthermore, more than 70% of the raters stated that they would seek treatment when the change in the LFH was +/-4 mm, which supports the conclusion that the value range should not be as broad +/-4 mm. [...]
In this study, there was a preference for the increased LFH over the decreased LFH in male images when the change exceeded 2 mm [...]

CONCLUSIONS
-The hypothesis that LFH has no influence on frontal facial attractiveness and the treatment need perception of lay people was rejected.
-The findings of this study can be used to determine the minimum changes required in LFH so that an esthetically satisfying result can be achieved.
-When the LFH values fall outside of the 66.5–74.5- mm range for females and outside of the 77.5–85.5- mm range for males, the majority of the raters report that treatment is needed.

IT IS OVER SHORTFACED BRETHREN. THIS IS OUR ETERNAL REMINDER THAT 100% OF PEOPLE THINK A 75.5MM LOWER THIRD REQUIRES TREATMENT FOR SHORTFACEDNESS.
THE IDEAL LOWER FACE HEIGHT IS 82.5MM! JUST LOL IF YOU THOUGHT FOR EVEN A MOMENT THAT ONE CHIN WING IS ENOUGH.

Bonus round:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11982450

[font=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]RESULTS:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]The odds of having a psychotic disorder were increased in those with wider skull bases (odds ratio [OR], 1.40; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.02-1.17), smaller lower-facial heights (glabella to subnasal) (OR, 0.57; 95% CI, 0.44-0.75), protruding ears (OR, 1.72; 95% CI, 1.05-2.82), and shorter (OR, 2.29; 95% CI, 1.37-3.82) and wider (OR, 2.28; 95% CI, 1.43-3.65) palates. Compared with controls, those with psychotic disorder had skulls that were more brachycephalic. These differences were found to distinguish patients with nonaffective and affective psychoses from controls.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]@"Pinhead" @"paulus" [/font]

TuxedoMask

Regular
Daniel Conns Little Pecker said:
looks whos back

back again

nnananana

too lazy to get the text to my phone which has skype. won't be staying.

lolatmylife

Regular
ubermenschpoppop said:
Dentist said:

Short face will always be superior. The higher the fwhr the better and more dominant looking

Keep coping, you still need a long lower third even if u have high fwhr. I have insane fwhr but a 2.9 inch lower third barely looks decent. 3.25 or death.

TuxedoMask

Regular
paulus said:
Op pm me your skype tbh

I asked you like a dozen times before I quit posting

:jag:

Ask techno/sephon or other worthwhile regulars, I don't know my skypename by heart.

ggg said:
83 mm here :gymcel:

lolatmylife said:
ubermenschpoppop said:
Short face will always be superior. The higher the fwhr the better and more dominant looking

Keep coping, you still need a long lower third even if u have high fwhr. I have insane fwhr but a 2.9 inch lower third barely looks decent. 3.25 or death.

dude wat lol i have a 1.55ish fwhr

Psychopath

Joke
Mine is 75 mm.

What is the real ideal height?

Any lower third height maxing available? Maybe upward growth of the maxilla can make the mid section shorter and the lower third longer.

lltvyr

Rotter
Omfg. It's over. Where and how exactly did they measure lower facial height?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk