Shortcels I have a plan. Get in here.

We all know that height = 90% of male looks. 

Tall men are more attractive, get more respect, earn more, etc. 

So why is it I see tall men with tiny short women more than with at least average or tall women?

They are probably just ignorant (in plain sense) of the huge risk they face of having short sons. They never even think about it probably since they are tall they just think, naturally, their son will be tall. 

We need to spread awareness that tall men mating with short women face a great risk of having short sons. 

Once short women are discriminated against just like short men, we will at least raise more awareness on lookism/heightism. 

Spread the word to all tall man short women couples: you risk having a short son. 

They will probably say stuff like "I don't care" but if you reall can talk the to dad legit ask him how it would suck to have short son. 

I have started reddit threads and already one tall fuck said he "wouldn't care" if son is short LOL yea right. 

http://redd.it/3fp9gz

http://redd.it/3fpbep

LOL

IF WE HAD THE KNOWHOW AND ENERGY LEVEL OF 4CHAN WE COULD LEGIT PULL THIS OFF, AND TURN THE TIDE, BUT OUR NUMBERS HAVE DWINDLED, AND WE ARE MOSTLY THIS NOW

[hr]
BUT, YEA, THIS IS A LEGIT GOOD IDEA 100%.

CREATE FAKE TINDERS AND TWITTERS WITH MMS AND THEN POST ALL THIS SHIT 

Boss

Slayer
No you idiot that means possibly more short people in the future and less competition for my future tall son.

Let tall guys have short women so short guys can get tall women.

modified

hairloss expert
Doesn't work since Chad isn't planning on having babies with those short girls. He just wants to get laid. And he does.

Leg lengthening is the only real solution.

RoboCopE

Incel
This is a good idea but will never work because male normalfags/bluepillers don't understand how important height is so you will never impregnate this idea into the general consciousness. Women understand but that doesn't matter because a short woman is maximising her chances of a taller son by mating with a tall male.