Short video taken in the middle of ghetto estate

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
It's hard to sympathize with the UK with a history filled of bribery, deceit, sabotage, enslavement, extortion, genocide etcetera. UK really brought this on it itself. The imperials were not nice people. I don't believe in white guilt but I do believe in repercussions and the ripple effect. UK did this to itself much like the US. The negro slaves became the neighbors. You should've picked your own cotton!
 

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
3
ilikedicks said:
It's hard to sympathize with the UK with a history filled of bribery, deceit, sabotage, enslavement, extortion, genocide etcetera. UK really brought this on it itself. The imperials were not nice people. I don't believe in white guilt but I do believe in repercussions and the ripple effect. UK did this to itself much like the US. The negro slaves became the neighbors. You should've picked your own cotton!
Bullshit. Their problem is lack of tribalism and too much comfort. Being nice is a scam. The slaves could have been exterminated when they served no purpose anymore.

The roadmap to success is not being a faggot that worries about guilt, repercussions or ripple effect.

This is how you do it:




ISIS >>> all else.
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
sub0 said:
ilikedicks said:
It's hard to sympathize with the UK with a history filled of bribery, deceit, sabotage, enslavement, extortion, genocide etcetera. UK really brought this on it itself. The imperials were not nice people. I don't believe in white guilt but I do believe in repercussions and the ripple effect. UK did this to itself much like the US. The negro slaves became the neighbors. You should've picked your own cotton!
Bullshit. Their problem is lack of tribalism and too much comfort. Being nice is a scam. The slaves could have been exterminated when they served no purpose anymore.
That would never have happened. Most Europeans were too liberal by that time. This was helped even further by the millions of even more liberal German, irish, scandinavian, jewish and french immigrants pouring into the country. There were also too many Blacks in the country by that time. "Exterminating" them would have more than likely caused a war not only internally but globally. Plus the anglos had already created a race of super saiyan dom blacks. Did you really want to fight them? Anglos might have had weapons, but the average civilian was soft as hell compared to some nigga who was in the sun all day every day working.
 

sub0

Cuck
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
71
Reputation
3
ilikedicks said:
sub0 said:
ilikedicks said:
It's hard to sympathize with the UK with a history filled of bribery, deceit, sabotage, enslavement, extortion, genocide etcetera. UK really brought this on it itself. The imperials were not nice people. I don't believe in white guilt but I do believe in repercussions and the ripple effect. UK did this to itself much like the US. The negro slaves became the neighbors. You should've picked your own cotton!
Bullshit. Their problem is lack of tribalism and too much comfort. Being nice is a scam. The slaves could have been exterminated when they served no purpose anymore.
That would never have happened. Most Europeans were too liberal by that time. This was helped even further by the millions of even more liberal German, irish, scandinavian, jewish and french immigrants pouring into the country. There were also too many Blacks in the country by that time. "Exterminating" them would have more than likely caused a war not only internally but globally. Plus the anglos had already created a race of super saiyan dom blacks. Did you really want to fight them? Anglos might have had weapons, but the average civilian was soft as hell compared to some nigga who was in the sun all day every day working.
Slaves should never have been brought to America in the first place. Demographics is everything. Increase the number of enemies, one day they take over.

But I stand right over the lack of tribalism being the same as racial HIV (kills the immune system).

Iraqi or Afghan tribesmen will not flush their kin down the toilet like whitey is doing.

Read about the tribes here:

https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/whatever-happened-to-european-tribes/

Slaves could also have been castrated from the beginning like the Arabs used to do.
 

NoComment

Coper
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
678
Reputation
9
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
whats the point of fliming ethnics, the west is full of them, try filming some white people for once
Trews = brutally logicmogged
 
Top