• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Short hair is an absolute must

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Short to medium hair to be precise.

Noticed this for a while now, women hate that shitty longish to long hair on men, looks unkempt and generally shit.

Most people on the autism spectrum (most on this site) tend to not keep up their appearances, delay getting their haircut, which makes them look like shit half the time.

It also looks more masc, very few guys can pull off the long hair look.

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
legit only autists have long hair

Semi-Legittt. I've noticed a lot of the nerdy fucks who are somewhat on the spectrum have that goofy lesbian length hair.

Short hair gives off a NT vibe, says you are a normal lad who goes out to the pub and plays football on the weekends. 

I've always neglected my hair, but the disparity in attention I get from women when my hair is short to medium-short compared to medium-long/long has been very telling.

J

Jordy

long hair works only if you're good looking + decently masc 

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Jordy said:
long hair works only if you're good looking + decently masc 

Long hair barely looks on good looking guys though, you literally have to be model tier or have a certain "look" that suits long hair more. It looks universally faggy and lazy on most guys.

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Veuve said:

Yeah a few pull it off most don't though.

I've got bushy hair that gives me a fucking mop head when my hair goes above medium length.

Starcrazy

Rotter
Lol what. You meant only very few guys can pull short hair, because you need to be flanged to look good with short hair. Good zygos are #1 requirement

BlueBalls

Machine
Starcrazy said:
Lol what. You meant only very few guys can pull short hair, because you need to be flanged to look good with short hair. Good zygos are #1 requirement

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Starcrazy said:

I've got high fwhr and DOM brows.  :shock:

Maybe that why I get a lot more attention with short hair.

Defeat

Megastar
legit, the shorter you can pull off...the better

Trunks

Joke
Long hair with volume is better if you have longface (like me)

My hair is something like this