Short guys on here how do you cope?

mrslayer

Slayer
It's honestly the worst thing. Girls legit hate short guys and you have to be perfect everywhere else otherwise you don't stand a chance. It fucking sucks.

smellysocks

Gigachad
I have no idea how you guys cope

how the hell can you live with being auto-repulsive to 90% of women? I mean at least I cope with the fact that my face can be semi-fixed one day when I have saved enough money

vin98

Slayer
I'm legit 6'0 barefoot and my last gf (not that attractive) told me that I'm the bare minimum height that she would consider dating.

smellysocks

Gigachad
manlets really get screwed in life. They will never be considered that "good catch" in women's eyes so long as the height isn't there. It will forever be that attractiveness glass ceiling they will have to live with

I feel for you guys

Superking

Normie
Biebercel said:
5'9 crew checking in, i cope by being 17 and desperately hoping i still have a couple inches left in me
I grew a few inches from 16-18, you can do it I believe in you.

niger

Normie
i'm 6'05 inches and it sucks.
[hr]
Biebercel said:
5'9 crew checking in, i cope by being 17 and desperately hoping i still have a couple inches left in me
Get on HGH NOW NIGGA!"

BombsAway

Normie
There is no cope. It torments me everyday. Most girls in college are taller than me. Sometimes I get deeply depressed over it