Brotha Techno

Banned
selfhatingethnic said:
compact midface is better than a long one
Nah, I'd honestly rather have a nose on the longer side than shorter. I look 5'6" facially due to a tiny fucking nose and short face. 

Average > long > short

Brotha Techno

Banned
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: MY NOSE IS 1CM SHORTER THAN THE FUCKING AVERAGE MALE MY AGE

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Brotha Techno said:
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: MY NOSE IS 1CM SHORTER THAN THE FUCKING AVERAGE MALE MY AGE

Cope, my lower third is like bottom 20%, I look like a pancake with my wide mandible

Brotha Techno

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brotha Techno said:

Cope, my lower third is like bottom 20%, I look like a pancake with my wide mandible
My nose is 1cm shorter than the average male

Forehead is avg

Jaw is like 15th percentile in length, like 4-5mm shorter than avg

Brotha Techno said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Forehead is avg

My gnation-subnasale height is equal to subnasale-mid eyebrows. At most. Anything below top of eyebrows looks subhuman.
You're coping super hard, I remember measuring your thirds, your lower third is way longer than your middle third and your face doesn't look wide either. Even if you were jutting hard it's probably still equal in height.

BlueBalls said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
how many millimeters though?
Who is in your sig?

She's gorgeous
Ideal Maria
[hr]
Dentist said:
I am undecided about this tbh. 

I have a short face like u except caused by bite, but the thing is i was looking through badoo / tinder and alot of the guys on there have shorter anterior face height but are still obviously attractive... longer faces are definitely uglier on average. In my case id go up 2 points with a longer face but others dont seem to. 

It's obviously correlated with height but more attractive men seem to have slightly shorter faces on average. 
And im not being biased in this
Cope, there are almost no men whose gnation-subnasale is shorter than subnasale-topOfEyebrows.
The ones who are are usually ethnik and have a shorter forehead to compensate.

betatothemax

Incel
selfhatingethnic said:
igesio said:
only cucks have long midfaces. most models, mma fighters, hollywood actors, athletes have compact
cope, lots of models and hollywood actors have long midfaces, i agree with the mma fighters tho, they usually have compact

Lel

Gigachad
balanced proportions are more important than height or width (fwhr)

usually short faces have the lower third of a baby  

when they are proportionate they can look somewhat aesthetic yet twinkish (Justin Bieber,Malik etc)

Brotha Techno

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Brotha Techno said:

Forehead is avg

My gnation-subnasale height is equal to subnasale-mid eyebrows. At most. Anything below top of eyebrows looks subhuman.
You're coping super hard, I remember measuring your thirds, your lower third is way longer than your middle third and your face doesn't look wide either. Even if you were jutting hard it's probably still equal in height.
My lower third is still 20th percentile, whether it is long compared to the rest of my face or not

ineed6mmgenioheight
[hr]
Dentist said:
I am undecided about this tbh. 

I have a short face like u except caused by bite, but the thing is i was looking through badoo / tinder and alot of the guys on there have shorter anterior face height but are still obviously attractive... longer faces are definitely uglier on average. In my case id go up 2 points with a longer face but others dont seem to. 

It's obviously correlated with height but more attractive men seem to have slightly shorter faces on average. 
And im not being biased in this

Ideal is just having a normal face length, longer is definitely uglier on average. Shorter is more neotenous on average (which is ugly imo)

Brotha Techno said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
My lower third is still 20th percentile, whether it is long compared to the rest of my face or not

ineed6mmgenioheight
Same, I want 6-7mm vertical genio with maybe 2 horizontal for good measure. 
Have you looked into where to get it and whether it's doable without grafts (at least without grafts harvested elsewhere)?

Dentist said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Ideal Maria
[hr]

Cope, there are almost no men whose gnation-subnasale is shorter than subnasale-topOfEyebrows.
The ones who are are usually ethnik and have a shorter forehead to compensate.
what is 'gnation-subnasale'?
link in the OP

paulus

Banned
igesio said:
selfhatingethnic said:
compact midface is better than a long one
It isnt
Holy shit how can people still not be aware of eme-angle theory

@op feels

Face length seperates the masculine slayer from the neoteneous subhuman
[hr]