• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Shopping atm, rate this watch, should I get it?

https://www.tissotwatches.com/de-at...o-VBAFMiHIBIoFOVZXEHg5kD4BkynkgEaAsNBEALw_wcB

Digging it, other suggestions for the Price range? Note, slight wristcel, steel straps not working for me.

Alternative would probably be an used 1960s Omega seamaster. Witch would probably be 10x higher IQ since it's a better Investment and not throwing Money out the window. Then again I am not sure ive the epertise to snatch up a good non-fake used watch.

Watch experts red pill me on Dress watches with leatherstrap in the 500-2000euro range, suggestions?

just_a_life

neurodivergent
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
Watch experts red pill me on Dress watches with leatherstrap in the 500-2000euro range, suggestions?

don't ever respect opinions of watch fags, they are worse than actual fags

Can Always Count on lookism.net to assist with bad decisions in all walks of life! Thanks brahs, going to treat myself, imagine the dopamine rush when unboxing!!!

just_a_life said:

don't ever respect opinions of watch fags, they are worse than actual fags
Slightly disagree. Not for style reasons, but for  investment reasons. If you are  buying luxury Things and have a bit of luck you Maybe not wasting any Money. But for that you must know which vintage products arn't overvalued and stuff like that…..

Ofcourse I want that Thing for narcy and style reasons, but if you can do it without spending Money in the longterm why not be smart.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Why spend so much money on a watch?
You can get something nice for a lot cheaper.

But.
It's still a nice watch.

badhairline

Rotter
Girls wont compliment  those kinds of watches. Just get silver or gold metal shiny.

Magnifique said:

But.
It's still a nice watch.

Good Question.  I HATE Status symbols.  I've Always perceived Status Symbols as low-class and insecure.  Which is why I'd never get a Rolex no matter how well made they are.

But I like the idea of something well-made that stands the test of time and I do believe if you want that Quality in a mechanical watch you will pay in that Price range.

It's sort of the antithesis to chinese glues together piece of shit iphones that cost 1500 when you can almost the same functionality from some chinese backyard brand for 200.

And it Looks nice, but you are Right, so does the Fashion watch for $19

badhairline said:
Girls wont compliment  those kinds of watches. Just get silver or gold metal shiny.

Exactly why I won't get silver or gold metal shiny bling bling  :hi:

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Magnifique said:

But.
It's still a nice watch.

Good Question.  I HATE Status symbols.  I've Always perceived Status Symbols as low-class and insecure.  Which is why I'd never get a Rolex no matter how well made they are.

But I like the idea of something well-made that stands the test of time and I do believe if you want that Quality in a mechanical watch you will pay in that Price range.

It's sort of the antithesis to chinese glues together piece of shit iphones that cost 1500 when you can almost the same functionality from some chinese backyard brand for 200.

And it Looks nice, but you are Right, so does the Fashion watch for $19

badhairline said:

Exactly why I won't get silver or gold metal shiny bling bling  :hi:

I like you.
We think alike.