Shoes are 90% of style

jeebusreekris

Normie
I think shoes are the one fashion item that can get you up by one point or break you.

These days when I go out or want to look good I just wear black dress shoes with a darker jean and a nice t shirt and maybe a shirt worn open on top.

You dont have to go full suit which would definitely be overkill if you say go to a student bar or just shopping.

But simple black dress shoes can go a long way and you ca't go wrong with them 90% of the time. And definitely combine them with a cool casual style.

Anakind

King of Chads
Stylish shoes don't make a slayer. But shoes like this can make an incel.

You're crazy, OP, for thinking that shoes can boost you by a point. A 5 does not become a 6 does not become a 7 does not become an 8 does not become a 9 because he put on better shoes. 

The reverse holds true, too. The idea that a solid 8 would drop to a 7 because he's wearing shitty shoes is ludicrous.

solidus

Coper
christ, people in here really don't have a fashion sense. Just fucking lol at nike shox!

if you don't wear this kind of shoes, just stay in the basement:

IcedEarth

Slayer
solidus said:
christ, people in here really don't have a fashion sense. Just fucking lol at nike shox!
we had a midget gymcel here called misclegend and he was shitposting bout his height gains with that shoe, it's a reference only the old crew understands