SHOCK: alienfranco runs this site

incel scum

Banned
THIS SITE IS A HONEYPOT FOR THE FEDS.. LOOK OUT FOLKS!

rigidity

Slayer
Alienfranco wasn't a virgin.  This guy sorta sounds like he is.  No offense to him, though!  He comes off as normalish relative to fucking 3DFA.  I think I like this guy!

alien

Chad
Rotters
LOL Nope I don't run this forum.

I had actually thought about running my own forum. But with an incel support type of theme. I would have a "Bash the Scene" type of section on there to spread awareness of how much PUA is a scam so that incels wouldn't invest in PUA. And one for self-improvement (looksmaxing would loosely be a part of that. But self-improvement encompasses way more than just that). And a major one for venting/coping.

However I have no idea how to advertise a forum.

I do have a 8chan though. https://www.8ch.net/incel/ But even when I use popular tags like "depression" and "NEET", it doesn't generate any new traffic. Maybe I have to lead the way first by creating new threads.

And If I were to create a new proper forum. Without piggybacking on something like 8chan's search engine, I definitely wouldn't get any traffic without advertising I'd imagine. Maybe twitter would be a good promotional tool for a forum. Because of the use of hash-tags.

OmegaKV

Incel
alien said:
LOL Nope I don't run this forum.

I had actually thought about running my own forum. But with an incel support type of theme. I would have a "Bash the Scene" type of section on there to spread awareness of how much PUA is a scam so that incels wouldn't invest in PUA. And one for self-improvement (looksmaxing would loosely be a part of that. But self-improvement encompasses way more than just that). And a major one for venting/coping.

However I have no idea how to advertise a forum.

I do have a 8chan though. https://www.8ch.net/incel/ But even when I use popular tags like "depression" and "NEET", it doesn't generate any new traffic. Maybe I have to lead the way first by creating new threads.

And If I were to create a new proper forum. Without piggybacking on something like 8chan's search engine, I definitely wouldn't get any traffic without advertising I'd imagine. Maybe twitter would be a good promotional tool for a forum. Because of the use of hash-tags.
What exactly happened between you and sluthate? I took a break from sluthate for a while so I'm kind of out the loop. Why is everyone mad at you?

alien

Chad
Rotters
OmegaKV said:
What exactly happened between you and sluthate? I took a break from sluthate for a while so I'm kind of out the loop. Why is everyone mad at you?
cats started spreading this rumor on sluthate that I was YogaPants in order to get the forum to turn on me and make it seem like I had Dissociative Identity Disorder (more commonly known as "Multiple Personality Disorder"). I got angry with cats and said some nasty things to him. And he permabanned my main account for "death threats". After my permaban, someone was DDoS attacking and spamming the forum. And everyone assumed it was me naturally. Because I was pissed off with cats. And then the exposesluthate twitter was started up, which they also assumed was me. And he made tweets making fun of sluthaters while linking to their threads. And quoting them sometimes like puahate.txt would. And then he started putting up pictures of a bunch of sluthate members on his twitter.

davo

Cuck
alien said:
OmegaKV said:
cats started spreading this rumor on sluthate that I was YogaPants in order to get the forum to turn on me and make it seem like I had Dissociative Identity Disorder (more commonly known as "Multiple Personality Disorder"). I got angry with cats and said some nasty things to him. And he permabanned my main account for "death threats". After my permaban, someone was DDoS attacking and spamming the forum. And everyone assumed it was me naturally. Because I was pissed off with cats. And then the exposesluthate twitter was started up, which they also assumed was me. And he made tweets making fun of sluthaters while linking to their threads. And quoting them sometimes like puahate.txt would. And then he started putting up pictures of a bunch of sluthate members on his twitter.
Scary stuff. You went over the top with the death threats.

alien said:
OmegaKV said:
Hold it.

Are you saying that you did not DDoS attack and spam the forum?

And what about that idiotic "expose sluthate" bullshit that we've been seeing on Twitter? Are you responsible for that? I have to ask.

I'm pretty sure Alien =/= YogaPants

I don't know if I can believe that he didn't make the twitter though  :lol:

Sacrificial Lamb said:
alien said:
OmegaKV said:
Hold it.

Are you saying that you did not DDoS attack and spam the forum?

And what about that idiotic "expose sluthate" bullshit that we've been seeing on Twitter? Are you responsible for that? I have to ask.
He did it all.