Shitcunts shaming Henry Cavill for dating a 19yo HBB

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ritish-student-19-takes-home-meet-family.html

Check out the bitter comments below from the harpies  :rage:

Apparently it's "creepy" for a man to date a woman in the prime of her life, at her peak fertility range  :rage: 

This is a common tactic used by shitcunts, they capitalise on the pedo hysteria by shaming men who are attracted to prime women, @"mrz"  may be correct about them possibly wanting to raise the age of consent to 20 or some shit.

Bitter, vindictive shitcunts gonna shitcunt

:jrage:

meh. who care about what women think? lol
if a 19 y.o. woman wants to be with god cavil, who the hell are those war hogs to say it's not ok? frustrated ex carousel bitches, i hope they die alone.

stamaster21

Slayer
MENTAL_CEL said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ritish-student-19-takes-home-meet-family.html

Check out the bitter comments below from the harpies  :rage:

Apparently it's "creepy" for a man to date a woman in the prime of her life, at her peak fertility range  :rage: 

This is a common tactic used by shitcunts, they capitalise on the pedo hysteria by shaming men who are attracted to prime women, @"mrz"  may be correct about them possibly wanting to raise the age of consent to 20 or some shit.

Bitter, vindictive shitcunts gonna shitcunt

:jrage:
Im one who told mrz there was law that was being looked at in the usa to increase the age of consent to age of 21.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Francesco said:
That girl isn't even that attractive.
Whether you find her attractive or not the main point of the thread was to point out the shitcuntery and shaming tactics used by old women to hold onto their diminishing market value.

Sample of the comments (some top rated)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/registration/5900499/Blonde-Bunny/profile.html[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blonde Bunny, Paris, France, 1 day ago[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So being good looking allows you to be a creep? Remember when Paul Walker introduced his teen girlfriend and everyone pretty much puked? I wonder what these comments would be like if the genders were reversed??[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Malaya Santos, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He must be desperate.... She was 18 when they met. Can't he meet a nice accomplished women instead of taking a teenage girl out if get studies?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Janice, USA, United States, 1 day ago
Insecure and may be emotionally and mentally an 18 year old kid...
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joanne Chowdhury, Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]would have been nice for him to stick with someone around his own age, now I'm off him[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's not the 13 year age difference, it's that she's barely an adult and he's a man in his thirties that seems a bit creepy.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The problem is not the age difference its the fact that shes a teenager and hes a 32 year old man ... no other words for a 30+ man banging a teen other than creepy/gross/prevert[/font]

#ShitCuntDossier

stamaster21

Slayer
Paedophile Clown said:
if a 19 y.o. woman wants to be with god cavil, who the hell are those war hogs to say it's not ok? frustrated ex carousel bitches, i hope they die alone.
BIG not sexually frustrated that the top 20 percent in their age bracket can date and marry younger females. But those women are left with less options she doesn't the want to fuck that 35 year old guy who is a 5/10 she wants the hot sex and commitment from the 35 year old who looks like he is age 28 slim good body proportions and makes a decent income and is 6'1 + and is a 7/10+. But those 35 year olds rather date and fuck 21-24 year olds.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
Im one who told mrz there was law that was being looked at in the usa to increase the age of consent to age of 21.
Aware me on it? And LOL if it were to come into place in a couple of decades you'd be a "pedo" if you were attracted to 19yo's  :giggle:

stamaster21 said:
Paedophile Clown said:
BIG not sexually frustrated that the top 20 percent in their age bracket can date and marry younger females. But those women are left with less options she doesn't the want to fuck that 35 year old guy who is a 5/10 she wants the hot sex and commitment from the 35 year old who looks like he is age 28 slim good body proportions and makes a decent income and is 6'1 + and is a 7/10+. But those 35 year olds rather date and fuck 21-24 year olds.
Legit.

twisty

Banned
LEgit....they look like shit and they envy good looking male likes Cavill that they can slay what they want almost whole life...i am sick of that harpies its because they are fucked after 30 they are toxic..
Fuck feminism..
Male at 30 is like female at 20

stamaster21 said:
Paedophile Clown said:
agreed and can't help to notice how women define masculinity and what's right based only on thier selfish strategies. fucking hypocrites!

Francesco

Normie
MENTAL_CEL said:
Francesco said:
That girl isn't even that attractive.
Whether you find her attractive or not the main point of the thread was to point out the shitcuntery and shaming tactics used by old women to hold onto their diminishing market value.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/registration/5900499/Blonde-Bunny/profile.html[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blonde Bunny, Paris, France, 1 day ago[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So being good looking allows you to be a creep? Remember when Paul Walker introduced his teen girlfriend and everyone pretty much puked? I wonder what these comments would be like if the genders were reversed??[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Malaya Santos, Los Angeles, United States, 1 day ago[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He must be desperate.... She was 18 when they met. Can't he meet a nice accomplished women instead of taking a teenage girl out if get studies?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Janice, USA, United States, 1 day ago
Insecure and may be emotionally and mentally an 18 year old kid...
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joanne Chowdhury, Sydney, Australia, 1 day ago[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]would have been nice for him to stick with someone around his own age, now I'm off him[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's not the 13 year age difference, it's that she's barely an adult and he's a man in his thirties that seems a bit creepy.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The problem is not the age difference its the fact that shes a teenager and hes a 32 year old man ... no other words for a 30+ man banging a teen other than creepy/gross/prevert[/font]

#ShitCuntDossier
FUCKING LOL how mentally retarded do you have to be to suggest that henry cavill is desperate?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
twisty said:
LEgit....they look like shit and they envy good looking male likes Cavill that they can slay what they want almost whole life...i am sick of that harpies its because they are fucked after 30 they are toxic..
Fuck feminism..
Very legit.

My mum does this a lot, bitter harpie  :lol:

I've noticed her making such comments upon seeing a male celebrity dating a 18-24 yo  :giggle:

Pure jealousy and rage at lost power on their behalf  :mad:

It's a tactic to mitigate the inequity that exists between the market value of 18-30yo women vs 30+ women  :rage:

Francesco said:
MENTAL_CEL said:

#ShitCuntDossier
FUCKING LOL how mentally retarded do you have to be to suggest that henry cavill is desperate?
they are just frustrated bitches because a guy like cavil wouldn't even look at them, so what do they decide to do? better themselves, lose weight, workout? HELL NO! they bash the guy. it is always the man's fault. feminism is like cancer. i hope men will wake the fuck up!

stamaster21

Slayer
twisty said:
Fuck feminism..
Females make men at age 30 more appealing, you naturally become more alpha because all those 30 year olds are looing for beta providers, you now have more options and treat the women as less value because they are less attractive compared to women 7-11 years younger. Remember male skin is 15 years younger than females and is 1/3 thicker, females skin also declines at 2x the speed of males pass the age of 30. Iam finishing my electronics degree and notice alot of guys on campus desperatly trying to get mates. Alot rather be beta orbiters and be in the company of young 18-24 year old female then be alone.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
king coach said:
Primary school/middle school girls wanted high school guys
High school girls want college guys
College girls want men who already fucking graduated/literal movie star

just imagine an incel who goes to the same university as this broad, he sees her on the first day and thinks he has a chance with an 18 year old running proximity game meanwhile she's thinking of how she can lock down HENRY fucking CAVILL 

just fucking LOL at this absurd shit, shes a 19 y/o student and dating movie stars
It's how it's always been. Just these old harpies are trying to shame 30-40yo men with money and status into dating 30yo washed up hags so they won't feel left out  :mad:

twisty

Banned
stamaster21 said:
twisty said:
Fuck feminism..
Females make men at age 30 more appealing, you naturally become more alpha because all those 30 year olds are looing for beta providers, you now have more options and treat the women as less value because they are less attractive compared to women 7-11 years younger. Remember male skin is 15 years younger than females and is 1/3 thicker, females skin also declines at 2x the speed of males pass the age of 30. Iam finishing my electronics degree and notice alot of guys on campus desperatly trying to get mates. Alot rather be beta orbiters and be in the company of young 18-24 year old female then be alone.
LEgit nice post thx
[hr]
MENTAL_CEL said:
twisty said:
Fuck feminism..
Very legit.

My mum does this a lot, bitter harpie  :lol:

I've noticed her making such comments upon seeing a male celebrity dating a 18-24 yo  :giggle:

Pure jealousy and rage at lost power on their behalf  :mad:

It's a tactic to mitigate the inequity that exists between the market value of 18-30yo women vs 30+ women  :rage:
Yeah legit i agree

coldfish

Normie
19 ? i thought they're about the same age from the pics lmao.
 also 13years gap isn't even that big. its common practice in non feminized countries for the husband to be 3-5 years older than the wife so  he can have extra wealth, knowledge and authority to keep the marriage stable, since women naturally disrespect their male peers

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
stamaster21 said:
twisty said:
Fuck feminism..
:clap: