shit tier chin/jaw/profile and i still get attention from girls?

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
i think i have a very good eye area and look fine from the front but my profile is garbage

why do i still get attention from girls. i feel like this site exaggerates how hard it is to get attention from females
 

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
ratecell said:
i think i have a very good eye area and look fine from the front but my profile is garbage

why do i still get attention from girls. i feel like this site exaggerates how hard it is to get attention from females
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
ratecell said:
ratecell said:
i think i have a very good eye area and look fine from the front but my profile is garbage

why do i still get attention from girls. i feel like this site exaggerates how hard it is to get attention from females
Just get rid of that haircut please.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
As long as you don't have negative canthal tilt (or very positive) you are okay.
 

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
Also these girls you are getting aren't models, now are they?
cucked a 7.5/10 face white manlet for my current fwb 

they are definitely well above average
[hr]
just lol buddy boyo said:
"I'm a 7/10 getting attention (what does that even mean? Are you fucking them? If not who cares) from girls guys!"
:giggle:
im not though if you saw my profile you would see it brings me down at least 5 points
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
From your pic:

-Shitty hair
-shitty eyebrow shape
-retruded maxilla
-short ramus
-weak malar/orbital rim area
-your skin don't look like top tier

Can't say anything else because you didn't post profile and 3/4 pics...

But as I said, as long as the eyes are okay you can slay
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
ratecell said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Also these girls you are getting aren't models, now are they?
cucked a 7.5/10 face white manlet for my current fwb 

they are definitely well above average
White women find you exotic, that's all it is. I doubt they would settle for you other than for a quick fuck.
 

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
ratecell said:
cucked a 7.5/10 face white manlet for my current fwb 

they are definitely well above average
White chicks find you exotic, that's all it is. I doubt they would settle for you with you other than for a quick fuck.
im ethnic.. who gives af about whether they would settle with you for a ltr

my aim is to slay as many girls as possible until i am wealthy enough to secure a 10/10 bone structured white goddess to give me beautiful babies
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
ratecell said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
White chicks find you exotic, that's all it is. I doubt they would settle for you with you other than for a quick fuck.
im ethnic.. who gives af about whether they would settle with you for a ltr

my aim is to slay as many girls as possible until i am wealthy enough to secure a 10/10 bone structured white goddess to give me beautiful babies
Legit. Only fools marry.
 

Looks_Matter

Normie
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
1,360
Reputation
4
ethnic are deluded as fuck LOL

for white girls you're garbage, face it...stop coping
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
I plan on settling down

but I'm not getting married
 

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
Looks_Matter said:
From your pic:

-Shitty hair
-shitty eyebrow shape
-retruded maxilla
-short ramus
-weak malar/orbital rim area
-your skin don't look like top tier

Can't say anything else because you didn't post profile and 3/4 pics...

But as I said, as long as the eyes are okay you can slay
my hair (not the cut just quality and that i have it)/eyebrows are good and my skin is top tier for ethnic

if only i had sr's lower third man...
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
ratecell said:
Looks_Matter said:
From your pic:

-Shitty hair
-shitty eyebrow shape
-retruded maxilla
-short ramus
-weak malar/orbital rim area
-your skin don't look like top tier

Can't say anything else because you didn't post profile and 3/4 pics...

But as I said, as long as the eyes are okay you can slay
my hair (not the cut just quality and that i have it)/eyebrows are good and my skin is top tier for ethnic

if only i had sr's lower third man...
op = confirmed for just another severe retard alt, posting some poor guys pictures from jaw surgery forum
 

ratecell

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
68
Reputation
0
burlesque said:
ratecell said:
my hair (not the cut just quality and that i have it)/eyebrows are good and my skin is top tier for ethnic

if only i had sr's lower third man...
op = confirmed for just another severe retard alt, posting some poor guys pictures from jaw surgery forum
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
ratecell said:
burlesque said:
op = confirmed for just another severe retard alt, posting some poor guys pictures from jaw surgery forum
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you really think you can get away with this after so long, deluded cel?
 
Top