She was one of my highschool crush.

Harbinger

Normie
Back in highschool I thought she was pretty and cute. Now that I'm browsing her pictures through facebook she's average at best. 

stamaster21

Slayer
Harbinger said:
Back in highschool I thought she was pretty and cute. Now that I'm browsing her pictures through facebook she's average at best. 

Bro they all look like that ages 13-16 in that time period because of estrogen effects the facial ratios and bones, and muscles in the face. Same thing with me this girl was like hottest in our 8th grade class, she said hi to me one time and because i didn't act crazy these white knights said i must be gay. 

The body will naturally change there jaws will get bigger and less femine and the chin will get bigger and longer bigger faces eyes will become smaller compared to the face. Younger people have less facial bone growth their faces are less forward grown they have small jaws and chin, high estrogen restricts bone growth.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Yeah all mine have been only slightly above average, probably fall for them because I think I can actually get them since they arent perfect 10's.

King Chad

Normie
She's cute man.

Can totally understand why you had a crush on her, I probably would have too if she was feminine