• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

She dumped her friend

Crisick

you're inferior
     Went out to get some coffee with a friend and discuss some work projects. Once we were done, my friend left and I stayed for a bit longer. There were two girls at the table next to ours, one very good looking and her friend that was average. They started some small talk with me and then I started hitting on the good looking one. Remember, during all this time I did not ignore her friend so she wouldn’t feel bad. 

After about 50 minutes, the good looking one tells her friend “Well listen, I might have to let you go home all by yourself, I’ll pay for your cab”. She grabs the money out her purse and hands it over to her friend literally asking her to leave. 
I wanted to burst out laughing when I saw the expression on her friends face.
Spent the whole afternoon with the chick at my place but all I could think about was the incident from earlier hahahahaha

defiant_soul

Rotter
Females are absolute animals! But then again you can’t blame her for wanting to take a ride on a finely bread horse such as yourself.

Crisick

you're inferior
i hate little girls said:
ur a fraud and making up basement tales

I'm sorry you weren't born with good genetics. Your parents are to blame, not some random strangers you don't even know.

x69

Joke
Crisick said:
i hate little girls said:
ur a fraud and making up basement tales

I'm sorry you weren't born with good genetics. Your parents are to blame, not some random strangers you don't even know.

I lowkey like what you do here

FUV

Joke
Did you cuddle, hold hands and stare into each other's eyes all afternoon?

highT

Regular
It's not true! I won't believe it! The girls sipping cappuccinos at cafes are good HQNP innocent angels and have never had a sexual thought in their life!