Shall I wear colored contact lenses for looksmaxing?

crackbam

Incel
I found some amazing ones they look realistic as fook and they level up looksmax to the maximum however I don't know if it's acceptable for men to wear them and what do you tell to people that already know you?

What if these people tell you wear contact lenses to new people you meet and fuck your life?

What about facebook eye color pics?

Ideas?

Adrian_B

Coper
No, you should wear lenses with a strong limbal ring. If you wear limbal ring lenses odds are that people, except for save for maybe your mother, won't notice but you will still be more attractive.

Limbal ring is extremely important in attraction. I don't know your complexion so I can't comment on what eye color would fit you, but if you want the most bang for the buck and also don't want to be seen as some kind of faggot with colored contacts, just get a limbal ring contact.

G

germanyisshit

Adrian_B said:
No, you should wear lenses with a strong limbal ring. If you wear limbal ring lenses odds are that people, except for save for maybe your mother, won't notice but you will still be more attractive.

Limbal ring is extremely important in attraction. I don't know your complexion so I can't comment on what eye color would fit you, but if you want the most bang for the buck and also don't want to be seen as some kind of faggot with colored contacts, just get a limbal ring contact.
Which brand do you suggest? Any lenses with a strong, black limbal ring would work? Couldn't find much on google regarding this.

GloriousWin

Coper
Contacts are a pain. You may consider them, but I'd want a major improvement to be wearing them regularly.

B

Big Chris

Lor' luv a duck! are yew a female? yew gon'a was make up an' all? stupid faggot. Know what I mean?

crackbam

Incel
Adrian_B said:

Why you think no one will notice expect my mother? My whole face gets lighter when wearing grey-blue eye contacts from my green/brown eyes it's pretty easy to notice and also they can compare the pictures of facebook with my eyes did you have any experiances like that and no one noticed? lol sounds weird

I can easily notice if someone wears them aswell..

Adrian_B

Coper
crackbam said:
Adrian_B said:

Why you think no one will notice expect my mother? My whole face gets lighter when wearing grey-blue eye contacts from my green/brown eyes it's pretty easy to notice and also they can compare the pictures of facebook with my eyes did you have any experiances like that and no one noticed? lol sounds weird

I meant limbal ring contacts. They only add a tiny ring to your eyes, which is considered attractive. They don't change the color of your eyes. That's what I meant that your mother will be the only one who notices.

crackbam

Incel
Adrian_B said:
crackbam said:

I meant limbal ring contacts. They only add a tiny ring to your eyes, which is considered attractive. They don't change the color of your eyes. That's what I meant that your mother will be the only one who notices.
Oh I understand, I will check that shit out thanks.