sgfhg

allindaeyes

Banned
No shit even average. I see 5/10 subhuman MALES with braces in my bus DAILY and at the stop/station. They all have bad chins and some even retruded jaws. I see them interact with average/ok girls, and some even above average. Some that are going out with them, this is possibly due to boys looking a bit weird in the middle of puberty and girls have already completed it generally by now. But fact is 50% maybe over have orthodontics and retruded maxillas and lower jaws or chin like C.Ronaldo. However they are still doing OK, the reason is DELUSION, being NORMAL and not THAT socially awkward

modified

hairloss expert
Agreed. If I was average looks, average height, average race, I could get laid too with okay girls.

Currently I can still get laid. But only with old, wrinkly, fat, gross chicks.

modified

hairloss expert
MistGeburt3000 said:
modified said:
Currently I can still get laid. But only with old, wrinkly, fat, gross chicks.
do you exagerate in the uglynees or have high standarts ? I got laid with a few uggos tho when i was young even tho i probably was aspie and shy ass fuck but everytime i was drunk and it didnt bothered me that much that they werent goodlooking
No. I mean 35 years old, 30 pounds overweight, wrinkly, bad facial features. ie. ugly. ie. No thanks.

My number one criteria (probably because I'm a framecel - tiny wrists) is that a girl be thin. I can't reliably get thin girls of any type because they're all out of my league just for being thin.

The only place I get thin reasonably attractive girls seeming attracted to me is at work because my position/status is on full display and I can't hit on them there.

Reflex

Lookism God
Not anyone, some people are really ugly serious

that being said

its not about getting laid, it's the validation and banging hot girls, not plain ones

Reflex

Lookism God
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
Reflex said:
Not anyone, some people are really ugly serious

that being said

its not about getting laid, it's the validation and banging hot girls, not plain ones

So you're volcel not incel.

If you refuse to fuck the ugliest subhuman women, you're not incel.

I'm not any cel

I'm just pointing out it's not about 'just getting laid'

Amud

Banned
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
You're just high inhib. No questions.

If you have

1. Above average looks
2. Average or above average height
3. Know how to talk to sluts

YOU CAN GET LAID QUITE EASILY.

So, what percentage of men meet all three criteria? I'll give you a hint, it's nothing close to "almost anybody".

allindaeyes said:
No shit even average. I see 5/10 subhuman MALES with braces in my bus DAILY and at the stop/station. They all have bad chins and some even retruded jaws. I see them interact with average/ok girls, and some even above average. Some that are going out with them, this is possibly due to boys looking a bit weird in the middle of puberty and girls have already completed it generally by now. But fact is 50% maybe over have orthodontics and retruded maxillas and lower jaws or chin like C.Ronaldo. However they are still doing OK, the reason is DELUSION, being NORMAL and not THAT socially awkward

I interact with girls too, my whole life. Doesn't mean I'm getting laid.

Legit.

I already got 3 legit IOIs just running down to the store. Girl stopped me out of nowhere and said she liked my hat(just a basic blue baseball cap LOL) in the middle of the aisle. I said thanks and she said no problem handsome(srs) she was probably a 6/10 milf. Similar IOIs happen daily for me.

Also the other day the cashier chick let me have my drink for free. She winked and said don't tell while smiling at me. 

And honestly I'm not even that good looking just got a good jawbone. Can't imagine what a DOM 9/10 gets treated like.

ColezRightFoot said:
Legit.

I already got 3 legit IOIs just running down to the store. Girl stopped me out of nowhere and said she liked my hat(just a basic blue baseball cap LOL) in the middle of the aisle. I said thanks and she said no problem handsome(srs) she was probably a 6/10 milf. Similar IOIs happen daily for me.

Also the other day the cashier chick let me have my drink for free. She winked and said don't tell while smiling at me. 

And honestly I'm not even that good looking just got a good jawbone. Can't imagine what a DOM 9/10 gets treated like.
This story is bullshit or you're 7+

Girls simply DO NOT do this kind of stuff to sub7 dudes

mvp

life is a scam
you FUCKING IDIOT yeah its quite easy with above average(more like 7+) looks.......
where was the study where women view 80% of men as below average
height, ok, have that, many people dont.
but where i finally fail is legit, the talking to intellectually disabled people part.