• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

sfhs

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
19
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

This is irreconcilable with my morals.
 
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
123
Reputation
0
lono said:
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

This is irreconcilable with my morals.

Explain all the people with monogamous relationships RIGHT NOW and in history.

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
19
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
lono said:
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

This is irreconcilable with my morals.

Explain all the people with monogamous relationships RIGHT NOW and in history.

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.

I just did. Relationships are nothing like you see on the outside.
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
14
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
lono said:
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

This is irreconcilable with my morals.

Explain all the people with monogamous relationships RIGHT NOW and in history.

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.


70% of married men and 50% of married women admit to cheating. The chances of having a successful, monogamous relationship in 2015 are zero. It's time to accept it buddy boyo.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
RodgerRabbit said:
Men and women both cheat equally given equal chance to do so.

Only most men don't have many options to cheat, ergo they stay "loyal" more often.

Whereas most women have tons options and don't even have to initiate it, ergo they cheat more often. 

You can either accept this or get cucked sonny boyolo.

:what:

I've cheat WITH many women and while in relationships have had the opportunity to cheat.

Please explain.
 
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
123
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
Explain all the people with monogamous relationships RIGHT NOW and in history.

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.


70% of married men and 50% of married women admit to cheating. The chances of having a successful, monogamous relationship in 2015 are zero. It's time to accept it buddy boyo.


So what? The vast majority of married people should not be married.
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
RodgerRabbit said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
:what:

I've cheat WITH many women and while in relationships have had the opportunity to cheat.

Please explain.

I guess you were good looking enough to do so??

According to PUAHate, I am a 4 to 5, highest ranking ever to be a 6 by those guys.
 
Top