sfhs

lono

Banned
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

This is irreconcilable with my morals.

ayyyyyyyyy3

Incel
lono said:
Women are designed to fall in love with good, stable, productive men and then cheat on the men that they love with violent, aggressive, unstable men.

Explain all the people with monogamous relationships RIGHT NOW and in history.

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.

lono

Banned
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
lono said:

Sure, most fall to the wayside but it's LITERALLY always been like that and always has been.

I just did. Relationships are nothing like you see on the outside.

purps drank

Slayer
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:
lono said:

70% of married men and 50% of married women admit to cheating. The chances of having a successful, monogamous relationship in 2015 are zero. It's time to accept it buddy boyo.

RodgerRabbit said:
Men and women both cheat equally given equal chance to do so.

Only most men don't have many options to cheat, ergo they stay "loyal" more often.

Whereas most women have tons options and don't even have to initiate it, ergo they cheat more often. 

You can either accept this or get cucked sonny boyolo.

:what:

I've cheat WITH many women and while in relationships have had the opportunity to cheat.

Please explain.

ayyyyyyyyy3

Incel
purps drank said:
ayyyyyyyyy3 said:

70% of married men and 50% of married women admit to cheating. The chances of having a successful, monogamous relationship in 2015 are zero. It's time to accept it buddy boyo.

So what? The vast majority of married people should not be married.

RodgerRabbit said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
:what:

I've cheat WITH many women and while in relationships have had the opportunity to cheat.

Please explain.

I guess you were good looking enough to do so??

According to PUAHate, I am a 4 to 5, highest ranking ever to be a 6 by those guys.