• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

SFCELS GTFIH, BRUTAL RACISTPILL IQ AND CRIME STATISTICS.

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
HAHAHHA YOU FAGGOT LITTLE TWINK. LOW IQ AND HIGH CRIME IS GOOD. IT IS DARK TRIAD, LOW INHIB, AND SLAYER BEHAVIOR. JFL IF YOU ARENT A NIGGER COMMITTING CRIMES WHENEVER U FEEL LIKE IT

:cage2:

:cage:

milfSchlaya

Banned
You are the only non NT bbc ive ever come across on the forum ngl bruh but your posts just reek of autism the way theyre all in caps and the gifs and the way you are obessed with twitch incels

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
milfSchlaya said:
You are the only non NT bbc ive ever come across on the forum ngl bruh but your posts just reek of autism the way theyre all in caps and the gifs and the way you are obessed with twitch incels

COPE HARDER FAGGOT. I AM GOD TIER NT AND NT MOG YOU INTO OBLIVION.

IM AN EXTREMELY WITTY EXTROVERT, YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS I POST TO FAGGOT LOSER SITES LIKE THIS.

JFL AT CARING ABOUT YOUR INTERNET IMAGE, HUGE INCEL TRAIT LITTLE FAGGGEAGEAG

:coping:

:jordan:

:tyson:

FiftySixp said:
low iq is good, uga booga uga booga

LEGIT

elmoggerino said:
I've got 125+ IQ

never even began for me
THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

elmoggerino said:
I've got 125+ IQ

never even began for me
THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

milfSchlaya

Banned
fuckedposthistory said:
milfSchlaya said:

IM AN EXTREMELY WITTY EXTROVERT, YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS I POST TO FAGGOT LOSER SITES LIKE THIS.

FiftySixp said:
low iq is good, uga booga uga booga

LEGIT

elmoggerino said:
I've got 125+ IQ

never even began for me
THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

elmoggerino said:
I've got 125+ IQ

never even began for me
THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

Thanks for proving my point you homeschooled ugly basement dwelling socialy anxious subhuman

stick to watching twitch you are disgraceful i can smell your stinky bad breath from here you recessed genetic abomination. just go make friends for once

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
milfSchlaya said:
fuckedposthistory said:

LEGIT

THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

THIS IS WHY UR INKEL

Thanks for proving my point you homeschooled ugly basement dwelling socialy anxious subhuman

stick to watching twitch you are disgraceful i can smell your stinky bad breath from here you recessed genetic abomination. just go make friends for once

DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD, I MOG YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INTO THE STRATOSPHERE, THE MESOSPHERE, AND MULTIPLE ALTERNATE REALITIES AND BACK TO THE PRESENT 50X OVER YOU FAGGOT DOG. BARK HARDER FOR ME LITTLE PUPPY FAGGOT AHHAHAHHAH

:goodfellas:

:tatum:

milfSchlaya

Banned
fuckedposthistory said:
milfSchlaya said:

DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD, I MOG YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY INTO THE STRATOSPHERE, THE MESOSPHERE, AND MULTIPLE ALTERNATE REALITIES AND BACK TO THE PRESENT 50X OVER YOU FAGGOT DOG. BARK HARDER FOR ME LITTLE PUPPY FAGGOT AHHAHAHHAH

Reread what you said, bit by bit. thats a good boy. Do you now realise how autistic you sound? you are embarassing yourself to extreme levels, as expected from a homeschooled incel who didnt have any friends to talk to in his upbringing

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
milfSchlaya said:
fuckedposthistory said:

Reread what you said, bit by bit. thats a good boy. Do you now realise how autistic you sound? you are embarassing yourself to extreme levels, as expected from a homeschooled incel who didnt have any friends to talk to in his upbringing
KEEP BARKING FOR ME YOU PATHETIC HOUND, I HAVE YOU GRIPPED HARD BY MY LEASH FAGGOT.

I AM LIKE THE TEACHER AND YOU ARE THE STUDENT FAGGOT, YOU WRITE ESSAYS FOR ME AT MY COMMAND, YET I BRUTALLY NEG YOU BY NOT READING A SINGLE WORD

:banderas:

:dennis: