• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

sexuality is on a spectrum so you can change it

Interesting.

How do you believe people develop homosexual attraction then? Is it purely psychological in your opinion?

straightcel_l

US citizen
just your average guy said:
Interesting.

How do you believe people develop homosexual attraction then? Is it purely psychological in your opinion?

No idea 
But homosexuality isn’t real

Narnia

Rotter
homosexuality is either perversion or genetics

if you were attracted to males since childhood, I've some news for you buddybabe

straightcel_l

US citizen
Narnia said:

if you were attracted to males since childhood, I've some news for you buddybabe
no no 
Wrong

Are ethnic boys genetically predisposed to crying for whitey and muh blonde women or is it something environmental?

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
All I can tell you is that is BS you are either gay or not and the final factor to knowing is if you have gay sex or not so just never have gay sex and you are straight.

straightcel_l

US citizen
933 said:
Just like me. One hundred not gay

legit I am 100 not gay ..

just your average guy said:
Are ethnic boys genetically predisposed to crying for whitey and muh blonde women or is it something environmental?

whatever creates beauty standards

TommyShotgun said:
All I can tell you is that is BS you are either gay or not and the final factor to knowing is if you have gay sex or not so just never have gay sex and you are straight.

I will never have  "gay" sex because im not gay

Narnia

Rotter
straightcel_l said:
Narnia said:

no no 
Wrong

it is what it is

why would force yourself to be attracted to girls when you were born gay? Why live in misery? It's 2019, you've nothing to worry about.