Sex Limits

I wonder if the world would be better if there were legal ceilings to the amount of sex people can have. This could go two ways.

1. Hard Sex Ceiling
Make it illegal to have sex more that a set number of times (lets say 5). This means that sluts can't keep giving it to the same chads.

2. Variable Sex Ceiling
Make it illegal for women to have sex with someone who has had more sex partners. Virgins women would have to give it to virgin men. This means chad's can't take all the virgins.

Just a silly thought experiment. We can dream can't we?

furio

Incel
i dont think girls are fucking 5 new dudes a day or even fucking 1 dude 5 times

Tyson Ballou in motion said:
How the hell would this even be enforced

just lol

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"Just a silly thought experiment. We can dream can't we?"[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Fucking illiterates.[/font][/color]
[hr]
[quote='furio']
i dont think girls are fucking 5 new dudes a day or even fucking 1 dude 5 times
[/quote]

This would be lifelong not daily. Also it's number of sex partners.

Any system with more eugenics, less racial mixing, and more fairly distributed pussy is wonderful in my book. Not just being edgy.

Are you saying that an organized system of getting deserving people laid would somehow result in worse pussy distribution than right now? Currently dumb goodlooking jocks get it all.

You guys seem to someone have come to the conclusion that I think any of this will happen. It won't.

Jesus.