The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly no point even spending 1 millisecond of your day worrying about it. If I could turn back time to when I was a virgin I would literally spend 0 effort into trying to get sex and just focus on studying, having fun and improving myself.

Once you had sex you realize that its value is greatly overstated. It's like food. Sure, you like food. But do you really care that much about food? Does eating food fulfill you? No.

Sex is just another cheap dopamine activity that won't make you happy in the long run.

stone

Malikra’khist
HQNP
Like many things in life its something you have to experience for yourself, come to realize by yourself.
Telling this to a virgin wont make a difference, they have to see it for themselves.

Similar mentality to how a parents will tell their kids to be good when theyre teenagers even though its natural and healthy for kids to be up to mischief and what not, its how they learn about the world. And then once those kids grow up they will tell the same to their kids, if however you told your kid to be good and he was completely good without doing anything at all then theres probably something wrong with him psychologically.

FittedCaps+Xanax

β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Staff member
its t levels even more so dht if high sex gives a good feeling high

srs i am off from t and roids because i got surgery etc etc

still have hard boners and everything can still fuck etc but it feels not the same ut lacks the aggression etc the hornynees

kinda weird for me to realize that the stuff like macs etc seem to have a such an effect that nightboners and daily bonders etc can fully be maintained

xhanz

Slayer
Rotters
It's probably depending on the person.

I can imagine cuddling being more dopamine inducing than sex with your loved one.
But then again, i dont know what sex feels like nor cuddling

Like many things in life its something you have to experience for yourself, come to realize by yourself.
Telling this to a virgin wont make a difference, they have to see it for themselves.

Similar mentality to how a parents will tell their kids to be good when theyre teenagers even though its natural and healthy for kids to be up to mischief and what not, its how they learn about the world. And then once those kids grow up they will tell the same to their kids, if however you told your kid to be good and he was completely good without doing anything at all then theres probably something wrong with him psychologically.
if a kid is completely good, it means he's a beta bitch who probably had no social life

tbh