Severe retard what is your sisters height?

Boss

Slayer
Severe Retard said:
my sister is 5'8 and wearing heels 

that pic is when i was 15years old and is a bad picture the person who doxxed me found after looking at pics of me for hours and trying to find the worst ones to post on the forum I dont look anything like that

also my height has been confirmed on tinychat

So she would make tall kids, how much can I offer your family for her hand in marriage?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Using a license as proof doesn't mean anything. I have lots of friends that are 5'9" - 5'10" that have 6' written on theirs.

EDIT: Especially if you were already red pilled before you got it. Not going to lie, I might have put 6'1" on mine if I were red pilled at that age. But still, my point stands. You don't look like you're 6'3" in any of your pictures.

solidus

Coper
you're a liar kid, you've already been exposed for sucking in your cheeks in hopes of getting some hollowness (which you don't really have), why wouldn't you then fraud something as simple as your height?

There was a picture of SR where he is standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie, his head almost touched the ceiling, doubt he's e-statting

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Mew said:
There was a picture of SR where he is standing in front of a mirror taking a selfie, his head almost touched the ceiling, doubt he's e-statting
Don't be fooled. In the US there's many buildings that have small ceilings. My bathroom in my house (not my parents) has the ceiling very low, like 6'3", and if I were to take a selfie in there that would make me appear taller too. It's an illusion.

I have yet to see a convincing picture of his height. A picture like this (with a measuring tape visible), or around other people, would surely credit SR as being 6'3" but until I see proof - I don't buy it.

http://************/download/file.php?id=14159

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Severe Retard said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Don't be fooled. In the US there's many buildings that have small ceilings. My bathroom in my house (not my parents) has the ceiling very low, like 6'3", and if I were to take a selfie in there that would make me appear taller too. It's an illusion.

I have yet to see a convincing picture of his height. A picture like this (with a measuring tape visible), or around other people, would surely credit SR as being 6'3" but until I see proof - I don't buy it.
this aspie cope

:banderas:

literally no comment fucking lol
You won't do it because...? Oh, I know why! You're not really as tall as you say you are. If we're to judge based off pictures provided, you're probably 5'11". You don't heightmog anyone in ANY picture you've posted.

Brio

Slayer
I'm 5'11''and I don't look tall as him. He's tall,6'2'' minimum. He has the same build of my dad who's 192cm tall

solidus said:
you're a liar kid, you've already been exposed for sucking in your cheeks in hopes of getting some hollowness (which you don't really have), why wouldn't you then fraud something as simple as your height?
:tay:

Is this true? If it is then it makes SR the most delusional fucking poster ever to exist. Does he really thing that lying to us and us believing him will actually make his cheeks more hollow? Before pointing any fingers though, is there any legit evidence to back these claims?

Severe Retard is merely average height, probably below 6'. 

Model agencies probably turned him away or change their mind when they see that his height just isn't going to work out. 6'-6'3" is usually the preferred range for male models.

lono

Banned
Severe this has to stop dude. It's not even a big deal bro just let it go.